Denied Music players on more Jobs for Donators.

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Langstädtler

Sep 19, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Add the ability to Spawn in Music players to all Jobs for Donators.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?: No

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
-Players can listen to music more while on the servers with others.
- Makes donating even more worth it.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- More players have access to it. Which might maybe cause more trouble
- More entity’s on the server which the server needs to load.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

This Suggestion should be accepted Becuse as of current almost no one can really use the music players except on 2 Jobs , this would increase the ammount of Jobs which can use it by a lot. While not lowering the value of the package, if value is a concern, it shouldn’t be , this change increases the value by a lot for players , giving them the ability to play there music while on patrol , chilling , and many more !!

Harold Hawks

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
I love music players, you guys are haters, jump shot backflip and I had dinner with your mothers. Lovely service, tipped 30%, bought them their cab rides home cause I don’t mind paying for it, went home and went to sleep.

+Support

Reactions: Max Henry

"Recker"

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
Add a clientside option to mute or lower the volume without requiring you to walk up to the radio and I'll +Support

Dinklesprinkle

May 11, 2022
Add a clientside option to mute or lower the volume without requiring you to walk up to the radio and I'll +Support
this is already a thing although it isnt a permenant solution that resets everytime you rejoin the server but just incase you are aware you can edit the volume of media players (just the radio) in the C Menu > Settings and it should be the last option. If needed i can provide a screenshot

"Recker"

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
this is already a thing although it isnt a permenant solution that resets everytime you rejoin the server but just incase you are aware you can edit the volume of media players (just the radio) in the C Menu > Settings and it should be the last option. If needed i can provide a screenshot
Oh wow thanks!

+Support then!

ToasterStrudels

Dec 18, 2023

As much as I'd love this it was denied already in the past.

Rkleczek897

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2022
+Support but with a slight change,
Add it to Cl4 jobs and add a clientside mute (as someone else stated), this would decrease the amount of random radios annoying people, as CL4 jobs actually need approval and so the player must be trusted as a good RPer first. Also,add a cap (if one isnt already in place) for maximum radios on the server to avoid causing high amounts of lag

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023

As much as I'd love this it was denied already in the past.
denial said something similar is being planned. not sure if what it's referring to has happened, but i don't recall anything similar having happened and to be honest, i supported it then, i'll support it now so
+Support

Reactions: ToasterStrudels

Langstädtler

Sep 19, 2023
+Support but with a slight change,
Add it to Cl4 jobs and add a clientside mute (as someone else stated), this would decrease the amount of random radios annoying people, as CL4 jobs actually need approval and so the player must be trusted as a good RPer first. Also,add a cap (if one isnt already in place) for maximum radios on the server to avoid causing high amounts of lag
Sorry i dont want to be rude but there is already a Clientside mute in the C Menue and there is already a Cap. I am pretty sure.

Neptune

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Mar 4, 2023
England
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Langstädtler'

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

It's easily abusable and has a reputation within the community of being annoying and not useful.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

• Sad
Reactions: Emilia Foddg
Status
Not open for further replies.