Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Oct 5, 2022
Tennessee
Name: Hank "Shank" Hughman

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:243553498

Previous Rank: Senior Mod

Date of resignation?: 5/30/23

Why did you resign?: I was kind of just sick of being forced to play the server and I was burnt out of the server as a whole. I had just graduated HS and I was just really not feeling the server anymore.

Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: No

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: I have one ban from like 2 years ago (was false) and I have a more recent one for toxicity from like October for calling someone a name.

Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?: I have more time to invest into staff then I did back then, and I am a lot less burnt out than I was as well. On top of that I have matured a lot since then and grown as a player on the server; and have had a lot of sits to learn the ins and outs of the server rules. I plan to do much more than when I was last staff, and I will make sure I don't stagnate as much as I did.

blixer

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 29, 2022
+Support

This man was the most genuine guy I've ever seen on CN get this man back or I resign from all my positions (totally real)

Geronimo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 29, 2023
United Kingdom
+ Support
Was a great person and mod when I played USA, was a pleasure to be around with him in E11.

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi Hank,

Thanks for taking the time to make a resignation appeal.

After some discussion, we have decided to put you at Senior Moderator. Please get in contact with a Senior or Super admin for the next steps.​

Status
Not open for further replies.