CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
O-Block
Your in-game name: Kvalax
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:165944954
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/kvalax/

Date of ban: Fri Aug 4 2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Detrimental to the health of the community.
Who banned you: Connor Humpreys
Ban length?: Permaban
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/

What will you do to stop this from happening again:
Take responsibility and think twice next time before I do something stupid.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes but was never as extreme as this, did join the community years ago.

Why should you be unbanned: I have been a member of the community for years and never thought it would end like this. I regret having done it and can guarantee it will never happen again. I hope I can come back to the community and spend my time with everyone else again. I put in a lot of time as staff and important positions to make it enjoyable for the community.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: It's been six months now and I've tried to come back almost every month (was banned from everywhere including forums) but now I finally got the chance and definitely don't want to ruin it. I have a lot of knowledge about the rules and only broken few rules for the playing time that I have. I have good intentions now and just want to play the game like I used to do.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I had most fun and met people I am still friends with. I would like to spend time with everyone again and make the most of it.

Last edited:

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Hello.

Very rarely, bans that are for the reason "Detrimental to the health of the community." are lifted. It is usually a final step in the line before we fully deny all access to our community to you.

What has changed that shows that you are no longer detrimental?

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
O-Block
What has changed that shows that you are no longer detrimental?

I have never been detrimental to the community but only beneficial until I had made 1 mistake. For the years I have played, I had only hoped for the best for the community and put in a lot of time myself (as staff & other important roles). My intentions are as before, to make it enjoyable for everyone and help where needed. I have also realised how much I miss the community and need to take much more responsibility to prevent such things. I regret a lot that I had done such a thing and should never have done it. I hope you guys can forgive me and give me a chance to prove that I am not detrimental.

Last edited:

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Kvalax ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After discussion with SSL and NL, we have agreed to lift the ban, however on conditions which will be set by SSL.

Please contact Superadmin Michiel on discord.

Kind Regards
Yeke​

Status
Not open for further replies.