Network Leadership required Allow use of "cl_first_person_uses_world_model" command

Requires Network Leadership to review
Status
Not open for further replies.

TootsMcScoots

Jun 18, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Would enable players to use the aforementioned command to allow the third person model to be drawn instead of the viewmodel

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not to my knowledge, no.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
-Would provide more immersion, especially for those who use PAC as viewmodels tend to break and only show the default ones
-It would be a quick and harmless addition that would not provide any advantage in pvp, if anything it is a disadvantage.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
-Could be confusing to activate for some people

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Would enable better rp and immersion for those who are off put by the current viewmodels and is an overall harmless and quick command to allow

KaptianCore

Developer
Developer
Programming Team
Jul 1, 2022
Australia
I don't believe this a command for gmod, a quick google search shows it at least previously wasnt supported and didn't find anything about it working on gmod.

TootsMcScoots

Jun 18, 2023
I don't believe this a command for gmod, a quick google search shows it at least previously wasnt supported and didn't find anything about it working on gmod.
strange, I checked the console in-game and it came up as a valid command, it just didn't work

TootsMcScoots

Jun 18, 2023
20240405095325_1.jpg
It seems to know it's a command at the very least, if it's still supported im not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.