[UK] Gungus Gunlips SCP-22415 app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gungus Gunlips/Grog Leo

Oct 18, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:448585224

Discord name: GameFist_

For how long have you played on CN SCP: 1 418.6 hours (this is from the year achievement)

In what country are you located?: Netherlands

Time zone: GMT+1

Character name(s): Foundation: Gungus "Houseplant" Gunlips, Grog "Armpit" Leo

Civilian name: Gungus "Smoocher"

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-1712416354099.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Holding Gensec Captain
- Holding IA Agent
- Holding DEA Agent
- Held NU-7 PVT
- Held CI-G
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1712415595902.png
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I am a good roleplayer in special scenario's I almost never back down from some good RP, I really love some good RP and I love to give others RP that they enjoy

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- Protect the morraly good non combative people in need of healing if they are in danger using the helper dimension to bring them somewhere more safe to protect their lifes.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
-If I would see that I am going to assist the researchers in their feeing of the battle making sure they are not hurt in anyway and protecting them when they get in a safe place, or using the helpers dimension to protect them from any harm.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
-I will not repel as if I would say anything 076 will go for the researcher and kill/harm him. If he does go for the researcher I will open the dimension to protect him from 076.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- I would tell GSD or a MTF that is close by that he is running if he doesnt have any weapons or anything that can do harm, after I would assist the ClassD with healing if he is with the GSD/MTF. If the ClassD has a weapon or anything that can do harm I would assist the noncombatives that are being hurt by the classD by healing the noncombatives and maybe send them into the helpers dimension.

Barry “Pen”

Nov 13, 2023
Neutral

Lovely as a person
Knows how to rp
Though does not have the level requirement.

Last edited:

YandereMuffin

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Dec 25, 2023
+ Support
- High quality RPer
- Good person
- Respectable member of the community
- Giving him this would get him away from terrorising the D-Class

- Doesn't reach the SCP level requirement...
Although he has a lot of SCP levels and the idea that "higher SCP levels = better SCP RPer" is flawed as normally mass killing grants more XP than a passive RP breach, basically this guy deserves the thing even tho he doesn't have the level.

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022
APPLICATION DENIED

Greetings @GameFist/Grog Leo ,

Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
Your application was denied due to SCP level requirement not met.

You may reapply once you reach the required level.

Kind Regards,
@Stealth

Status
Not open for further replies.