[USA] SCP-RP Executive Researcher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Banks

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:514997942

Discord name:korwin_mikke

For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have played for a very long time, I have around 1750 hours on the server (Not counting crashes).

In what country are you located?: Poland

Time zone: GMT + 01:00

Character name(s): Alexander "Oblivion" Ax

Civilian name: Erik Hagen

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-CI-B (Held), E-11 CSG (Held), Nu-7 PVT (Held), Executive Researcher (Held), Senior agent (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Yes I have received some warnings in the past but none of them are active and considering my playtime on the server it's expected I would have some.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- As I have been an Executive Researcher before I quite enjoyed roleplaying as that role, provides many opportunities I'd love to enhance the roleplaying experience for others as well.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
-My experimentation style is characterized by innovation, going beyond the normal process of testing and studying commonly known SCPs that have been repeatedly analyzed. I am drawn to genuine scientific records and trials based on acting, rather than the typical research projects done by most researchers.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
-around 9
What Makes a Document Excellent:
  1. A thorough explanation: An excellent document stands out for its in-depth content, providing a comprehensive and exhaustive analysis of the topic.
  2. Engaging Presentation: It should be enjoyable to read, featuring accurate formatting, nicely arranged information, and visually pleasing elements like pictures, diagrams, and charts that improve its look.
  3. Uniqueness and Creativity: Excellent documents display a unique and creative approach, presenting information in a fresh, inventive, and captivating manner.
  4. Distinctiveness: For a document to truly make an impact, it must be different from others, showcasing its unique attributes and leaving a lasting mark on its readers.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:

1. Assisting Others: Giving guidance and backing to researchers by answering their questions and helping them with their research efforts when needed.
  2. Supervision of Experiments: Making sure all tests and experiments adhere to set standards and protocols while upholding the safety and integrity of the facility.
  3. Assessment of documents: involves reading, evaluating, and offering helpful feedback on researchers' experiment reports and documentation to help enhance their writing and research abilities.
  4. Conducting research and investigations on high-clearance SCPs like SCP-008 and SCP-079, which may contain intricate and risky anomalies. (Not as important because testing can be carried out by senior researchers with the necessary authorization)
  5. Cross-Test Approvals: This involves evaluating and deciding on requests for cross-testing between SCPs of varying classes, like Safe with Safe and Safe with Euclid, to maintain facility safety and security.
  6. Educational Talks: Giving informative talks and sharing valuable knowledge with new researchers in the department to help them orient and grasp their roles and responsibilities.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/lore-and-some-sarkic-cult-shit.18823/

Fried

Oct 22, 2023
TO: alexander@site-65.int
SUBJECT: Executive Researcher Application Outcome

Dear Alexander,

Thank you for your application for the Executive Researcher position. After a thorough review and discussions with the Executive Research team, we have made our decision. Unfortunately, we are not moving forward with your application for this role.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Please feel free to reach out after a period of further experience and development within the department, as we welcome your future applications. If any questions, please email me (g4rp1ays).

Thank you for your understanding and continued commitment to the SCP Foundation.

Best regards,

FriedHart
Dpt. Director of Research, Site-65 Research Department
Friedch@site-65.int

Status
Not open for further replies.