Discord name: thisis_jack
For how long have you played on CN SCP: Since June 2022
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): Casey Solburn
Civilian name: Rebecca Opul
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1712424355476.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Site Advisor x2, Ethics Committee Assistant, Site Manager, E-11 SPC, DEA Senior Agent, IA Ambassador, SCP-096, CI-B
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
tm7sfwcl.png

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
With my time in the server, playing every SCP I'm able to, I have been hoping for this update to be released for a long time, and, would like to try out the new SCP(s) to bring new spark into the SCP playing portion of the server, wanting to help out all I'm able to, which will be especially easier with this new SCP

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
Helping and protecting non-combatives wherever/whenever possible, keeping them out of any danger they may run into.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
I would aid the researchers, since they are the only non-combatives in this situation and need protection the most.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
I would not repel SCP-076, as this would be putting the researcher in a lot more danger than if I did not repel

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
I would attempt to contact the nearest security personnel, informing them of the situation as the D-Class most likely has ill intention/intent to harm, and so it would be morally incorrect for SCP-22415-1 to assist the D-Class

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Greetings @Casey Solburn ,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
Congratulations on your new whitelist.

I've provided you the whitelist
Have a wonderful day/night.

Kind regards,
@Stealth

Reactions: Casey Solburn
Status
Not open for further replies.