For how long have you played on CN SCP: constantly for the past 7 months
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): Ron Welper Krysakwski
Civilian name: Ron "Welper" Krysak
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
Heavy preference against using it.

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1712429841925.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding:
DEA special agent
MTF Nu-7 CSG
CI-G

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None since september,when i had one

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
I enjoy RP scenarios where i get to help people,whever it be by cooking for them or healing, which aligns with the intent of 22415 of being a supportive role for all factions.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
22415 is friendly to all factions, following orders whilest also making actions that are moral in every situation and focusing on helping non-combatants get to safety.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
You assist the researcher, as the role is meant to be supportive and not combative, and so aiding a non combative member to safety is the priority.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
The SCP has to make moral decisions and so would repel 076 to save the researcher, instead of siding with 076 and allowing it to kill them.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
As the SCP cannot assist dclass, you would not provide the medical attention, instead informing a nearby combative of their location.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
Hi - please re look into your answer for this question: You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?

This is your first and last chance.

Rkleczek897

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2022
(I didn't read right,sorry)
Due to 076 being in front of the researcher you would not repel them as that would cause 076 to either collide with the researcher or would place him behind the researcher, causing 076 to subsequently attack them.

Shida Kayn

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 21, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Greetings,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
Congratulations on your new whitelist.

Feel free to ask an Admin+ In-game for your new whitelist.
Have a wonderful day/night.

Kind regards,
Meliodas 'Wrath'

MTF Alpha-1 MAJ Meilodas Wrath

Status
Not open for further replies.