Status
Not open for further replies.

deathspike123

Game Master
Game Master
Jan 9, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53083048

Discord name: Deathspike123

For how long have you played on CG SCP: throughout a few months starting playing in September 2023, and have been playing on and off since then. I have recently started playing more in-depth within the past month and putting many more hours into the server as of January and December.

In what country are you located?: Canada

Time zone: PST

Character name(s): Foundation Tony Stewart

Civilian name: Devin Stewart

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?:

- I do.

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):

-1020240406233609_1.jpg

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

-ECA, Executive

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

-none

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:

-I am quite deep in the lore of the SCP universe, and know how most scps interact. I have had quite a deal with role-play situations, and are often try my best to have the best interactions I can

What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:

He usually sits in a corner and cries, after a while he may roam around a bit heading back to his “home” which is usually in the NE direction I believe

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:

-He is only allowed to go to his closest target and once that person is eliminated he will then move on to the next closest target.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:

-he is recontained by having him eliminate all his targets, then have him bucketed to block out his sight so he is not able to see anybody else. Once he is bucketed and all targets eliminated, you can beam him cuff him, and bring him back to his CC. After he Is put back in his CC, you shut both doors and he is recontained

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.