[UK] Avery's Staff Application (5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): lordofcumsk
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1w 2d 12hr (As of writing)
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Site Advisor Avery M.
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-A Biscuits Miller
Civilian name: Biscuits Miller
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:626730025
Discord ID (name#0000): bsector_
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-biscuits-4th-staff-application.20137/ (This post states I may not reapply, however I've been told otherwise by NL, specifically Ellie.)
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-biscuits-3rd-staff-application.19374/
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-biscuits-miller-staff-application-2.12570/
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-biscuits-miller-staff-application-2.12570/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
:
1712611353433.png1712611410629.png
This is my current list of warnings, my most recent 'Metagaming' warn is meant to be removed but I never got to ask SL to remove it.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes. I was a T-Mod twice awhile back, though I made some bad mistakes back then I've learnt from those experiences.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I've held numerous Roleplay Leader positions within the server, most importantly being UNGOC General, DEA Manager and Site Advisor. I've contributed to alot of roleplay in the server.

How many hours can you be on everyday?: I can be on for around 5 hours a day, usually more.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: After a long period of learning from my previous mistakes as staff beforehand, I believe I am ready to contribute to the Staff Team once again, I specifically want to join the Platform Team and want to assist in moderatoring the Forums and Discord. Outside of teams, I wish to assist the server's players in their Roleplay and prevent the people who want to ruin other's experiences on the server from being able to do so. I really enjoy playing SCP-RP and want to help people.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: My previous reasoning from my other Staff Applications still apply, I wish to be a friendly and non-biased member of the staff team who can assist the playerbase in their problems, I'm a long-time, active member of the community who is well aware of the current rulings SL have made and will be able to give out fair verdicts on situations. I also have alot of free time while on the server, as my role as Site Advisor can sometimes be incredibly uneventful at times.

SimonL2002

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Oct 12, 2023
Sweden
+Support for

- Good Activity
- Good interactions
- No active warnings

ConS

. Very short application
. Application lacks detail in my opinion and not a lot of effort put on writing it.
. Application seems rushed to be finished.

Overall i will leave -Neutral

Good luck !

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

Active and dedicated member of the community, knows how to roleplay

meow

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
+Support for

- Good Activity
- Good interactions

ConS

. Very short application
. Application lacks detail in my opinion and not a lot of effort put on writing it.
. Application seems rushed to be finished.

Overall i will leave -Neutral

Good luck !
Hi, my previous applications held about the same length but might've went into more detail on the last questions, if you would like some additional detail please look at them aswell. Regardless, I feel like I got my point across quite clearly and don't think much more detail is needed.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support

- Have seen massive improvement
- Great and Friendly person

Good luck!

Joshbond

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Dec 31, 2022
@Biscuits

Thank you for your application to join the SCP staff team.

Please bare with us while we review your application. Once reviewed in full, a SL member will respond with a final verdict.

If you have any questions in the mean time, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
+Biscuits

Glad Ellie decided to void what Foxatron said after what he did and allowed you to reapply!

Status
Not open for further replies.