Deputy Director of External Affairs

Omega 1 LCPL

CI Gamma

E 11 SGT

Nu7 SPC

GOC PVT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I currently have no active warnings​

Why are you applying for Director of External Affairs?

I have been a clearance level 4 member of The Department of External Affairs for a long time now, almost 8 months now. During that time I have seen the department through its ups and downs. This was the first department that truly gripped me and made my decide to take the server seriously. When I first joined I was very unprofessional however under leadership and guidance from some Cl4 members of the department particularly the director at the time I became a much more competent and professional individual. I am not perfect by any means but I understand DEA better than most and I want to continue to support the department and put it back on an upwards trajectory. I believe I have the necessary skills and RP ability to make sure that DEA constantly improves on its downfalls and it never dips on its strengths. Whilst I recognize that I am not perfect and have made mistakes in the past I aim to always improve on my downfalls just like I would like the department to.​

What makes you suitable for Director of External Affairs?:

One of the main reasons that I believe that I am suitable for Deputy Director of External Affairs is because of my experience within and out of the department. I have been deputy director previously so I am already comfortable with the job and what it entails. During my time as Department Manager I have become far more confident in my abilities in regards to almost all aspects, my management skills have improved significantly and I can confidently manage all aspects IC or OOC. I have built a good rapport with many members within the department throughout all ranks but also with other regiments such as Nu7. Due to having good relations with many members of others ranks such as CO's in nu7 I believe that I can help DEA become an even more effective department by working as closely as possible with Nu7 so that I can ensure good communication is taking place at all times which will lead to a higher success of operations and raids. Furthermore during my time in all my CL4 positions I have learnt and participated in a plethora of serious RP scenarios and I am very comfortable within said scenarios, my RP ability has been continuously getting better and I have held high positions within many aspects of the site which gives me extensive knowledge into the inner workings of different departments and regiments which may assist me in both RP and management.​

What are the responsibilities of the Director of External Affairs in RP?:

- One of the core responsibilities as the Director of External Affairs in RP is to create RP within the department whether that is just within the foundation including different members of other departments or regiments or if it is including GOI's such as GOC and CI. On top of this I must lead RP scenarios for my department or even represent the foundation during meetings and events.

- Another core responsibility is to ensure that inter departmental relations are always held to a high standard to ensure that all work done with other departments and regiments will not be hindered by dislike towards the department. Ensuring these relations are are always held high is crucial to allow The Department of External Affairs is able to operate with support and without the hindrance of friendlies.

- The Director of External Affairs must constantly be looking for weaknesses within the department to ensure that any weaknesses can be improved quickly and effectively and also to ensure that any misconduct that is happening no matter the rank is dealt with swiftly to ensure any damage that is caused or could be caused has minimum effect.

- A responsibility of the Director of External Affairs is to appoint and ensure appropriate training of new CL4 members take place and it is of a high quality and standard, this will ensure that the department can operate as effectively as possible due to all CL4's being held to a high standard.

- Another responsibility of the Director of External Affairs is to ensure that there is good communication with SC (mainly O5) and SA. They must inform Site Command of the success of the operations that have been assigned, and it is essential to have a good rapport with SA as that will allow the director to have a good insight of the current state of the department and where improvements can be made.

-Another responsibility is to ensure that we constantly have new agents coming within the department, I want to continue the new quotas that have been introduced so that we can consistently have introductions for new agents but also have trainings for existing agents to keep up interest within the department and so we don't solely focus on one area.

- Furthermore a responsibility of the Director of EA is to manage relations with GOI's and also lead meetings with GOI's at times, this can include something along the line of leading a meeting for a peace treaty renewal.​

Please give some lore about your Director of External Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Dennid's story begins with a tumultuous and challenging upbringing. Born into adversity, Dennid confronted a series of hardships that shaped his character and fostered his resilience, propelling him forward with an unwavering determination to forge a more positive path.

At the age of 18, seeking to escape his broken home and yearning for an opportunity to make a meaningful impact, Dennid joined the Irish military where he was recruited into the Army Ranger Wing where he embarked on a plethora of missions all over the world. During Dennid’s deployment in Liberia in the aftermath of the Second Liberian Civil War he embarked on many counter-terrorist operations as a United Nations Peacekeeper. Dennid’s fantastic reputation eventually caught the attention of the UN where after close observation of both combative skill and mental fortitude was contacted by the UN for a new opportunity.

After a brief introductory period Dennid was officially listed within the UNGOC as a private, this was his first foray into the anomalous world. After spending some time doing operations for the GOC he had continued the trend of having an exceptional reputation for being an excellent soldier, however there was resentment growing within about how the UNGOC operates. After gaining a lot of experience with anomalous objects and entities he became obsessed with learning more about anomalies and began to disagree with the UNGOC’s approach to dealing with said anomalies, this is when he began to pay a much closer eye to the Foundation and their approach to dealing with anomalies.

A few months down the line it seemed that the Foundation had somehow learned of Dennid’s interest in the organisation and he was offered a role within the Foundation’s Department of External Affairs due to his extensive knowledge of the GOC. Just like in previous organisations and regiments he rose through the ranks and found himself as Deputy Director of The Department of External Affairs. During his time in the department he had shown that he had an excellent approach to dealing with GOI's, due to his extensive experience with different groups he was able to help maintain good relations with groups such as GOC whilst still allowing The Foundation to always come out ahead and its interests to always be put first in every interaction and altercation.​

Reactions: Mighty Beast

Mason Connector

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Aug 13, 2023
+Support
dennid
dennid neddid neeeddidedeeid
deeen need id dennid
experience
active
so dedicated to DEA that he handled a dea crosstraining that wasnt his, and missed out on a ISD war

• Love
Reactions: Dennid

Skinner

Sep 8, 2023
Alberta, Canada
+dennid
dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid dennid

Status
Not open for further replies.