Not open for further replies.

Chin Dribbler

Jun 23, 2023
Name: Chin Dribbler
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:193787467
Previous Rank (convert if required): Senior Moderator
Who demoted you?: Alexandria
Date of demotion?: 27 Aug 2023 at 14:34
What is the case against you?: Did not meet requirements and never returned back to the server
Is this true?: Yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: not as staff but have been Warned for RDM and base camping
What is your side of the story?: I was fairly burnt of the server and was given an idea by my fellow staff member where we both leave the server in a mingy way which i somehow thought was funny but shortly after started to regret as i miss the MRP and its community.
Why should you return / what will you change?:
I was pretty good at being staff was never any bias in my sits i always looked at facts rather than you make me laugh more so you must be innocent and i would always explain why they where being given a verbal or normal warning and informed what they did wrong and how it is wrong so that they would wont do the same thing again. never had any issues with any player if there was it got resolved and i was once again loved and i wont change i will go back to being that one amazing Moderator that i once was before i made my silly exit from the server.

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
=/= Support

Would love to see you consisently actively play more, since I havent seen u on that much recently.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
APPEAL DENIED

Hello @Chin Dribbler
Thank you for taking the time in making an demotion appeal.
Due to you being banned from our discord you can't meet the requirement of having discord as an staff member.
As staff you need to have access to the MRP discord and the Main CN discord.

You may reapply when you are unbanned from the discord server

Regards Michiel

Status
Not open for further replies.