Civilian name:

N/A

Do you have a mic?:

Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

First time applying

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

1713005252052.png
Got a clean record and I intent to keep it this way :)

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:

No

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:

I have a many good intentions and lots of experience that will bring me as the best candidate for High Command. Let's first start off with my experience.

Other servers​

I have played garry’s mod for a long time now and I have tried many roleplays. Mostly Star Wars roleplay. Different concept but same hierachy and structure. In my playtime I have been playing most of my time on a different community. I have gotten 3x the rank of Executive Officer (Equivalent to COL) in multiple regiments. This has taught me many skills such as leadership, management, roster work and document work. I never had the chance to apply for a higher rank as that spot was taken unfortunatly. This experience could be counted the same way as a COL in any regiment. I was also a Commander (Equivalent to COL) on another community. This gave me a different perspective of a hierarchy then on said community. It made me look at different angles then what is already there. Made changes where it was needed such as a new handbook for the regiment or remaking the roster.

Community Owner​

I was the owner of a community with 3800 members at that time and over 10+ staff members and 2 developers. This has taught me so much, from ICT to management skills to the next level. Going up to any challenge and facing it head on. With or without experience I always took initiative. For this community I did a lot like making multiple guides, rules, roster, training documents and developer documents. This experience will suit very well when it comes to being a High Command member.

Civil Network​

During my 1.5 months I have seen another perspective of leading and managing in Military RP. Making use of assets such a 1000LB bomb, Napalm, Airstrike, Fob Supplies, etc. These assets are very useful and I understand when it’s best to use them. This could lead to a better war without having to waste it. With my current understanding of each regiments such as tank, helicopter or personal usage I believe that NATO has a chance of striking back with me being a High Command Member.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:

• 1LT + LCPL

Strengths:

• Leadership
  • Management
  • Teamwork
  • Active listening
  • Teaching
  • Flexibility
  • Troubleshooting

Weaknesses:

• Communication skills (Still improving)
  • Overthinking
  • Time management

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Brigadier General HighWorks ascended within NATO due to his fearless leadership in Ukraine and Poland. Tasked with countering the New World Order threat, he displayed unwavering bravery and strategic brilliance.In Ukraine, HighWorks forged alliances and dismantled enemy strongholds, earning respect and accolades. Transitioning to Poland, he tackled unconventional warfare head-on, leading his forces to victory and restoring peace.HighWorks' exceptional leadership propelled him to the rank of Brigade General, becoming a symbol of NATO's commitment to democracy and stability. His legacy remains a testament to courage and resilience in the face of adversity.

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:

• Maintaining order and making sure all regiments are using their time to the fullest (trainings, tryouts, missions or FOB building)
  • Any complaint can be directed to them such as false arrest, disrespect, etc.
  • Giving out communications towards nato during peacetime, pre-war and during war
  • Leading wars or overseeing CO’s that lead wars
  • Giving out promotions

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:

• Keeping all regiments in tip top shape (Documents, their numbers and the hierarchy)
  • Helping out with questions the community has on general ingame questions

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CORE. and Kvalax

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Edited your section about "What makes you the best candidate for High Command?" to be in compliance with the application rules.

Reactions: HighWorks

Alex/John Dingle

Donator
Sep 7, 2022
+support,

While i would hate to see you leave ISAF you are a great fit for NHC, you lead wars whenever you can, you're respectful and helpful and goodluck with your application. :)

Yours truly
ISAF 2nd LT John Dingle

CORE.

Oct 5, 2022
Everywhere
++SUPPORT

Great leadership skills
very active
Friendly
Experience

I've seen you Excel being a leader during war many times Even in peacetime
I've witnessed you helping other regiments
Even helping me manage ISAF with activity and training and making sure everyone knows what their roles is during war

in my opinion your more suitable to Be NHC

- CORE

ISAF Carries

Novaz

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Mar 15, 2024
+++support
great guy
listens to suggestions
great leader

Vladislav

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Aug 5, 2021
Youre mothers bedroom
neutral

haven't had any interactions with you so i can't judge fully

you seem active but then again your
experience is pretty low for HC standards

nonetheless good luck with your app

Jamesbond607100

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Oct 18, 2023
f7a9e7551453630d52be35964f895190.png

Dear Highworks,

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We are pleased to inform you that our team has reviewed your application, and we are in agreement that you are eligible to move to the next stage. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application, and we are excited to learn more about your qualifications and experience. To proceed with the next stage, ensure to contact a Lieutenant General+ to schedule your interview.

Approved

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.