[UK] Cheetah's Site Advisor application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheetah / RustyOsprey2

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 24, 2023

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:120252079

Discord name:
Rustyosprey2

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
3,705,660 seconds.

In what country are you located?:
Sweden

Time zone:
CEST

Character name(s):
[Foundation] Cheetah "Perseus" Ivanov, [CI] Rusty Ivanov, [UNGOC] "Osprey"

Civilian name:
Varies alot due to events, but currently Cheetah Ivanov.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes, a blue yeti nano.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
1713552852377.png

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

No i am as clean as can be.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
During my time on the site, I have spent a lot of time in different departments. I believe these experiences have led me to become quite knowledgeable in many different aspects. I am applying for the position of Site Advisor due to the fact that I want to further increase my duties within the foundation, gain knowledge about the management of departments, and learn how to efficiently manage the site from an administrative position.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
I believe my knowledge within different departments gives me a great insight in how each department performs and how its managed. My good listening skills, great learning skills, document writing skills and my passion for whatever i might be working on would be a great asset to Site Administration.

Executive Researcher
This was my first CL4 role on the site. After many weeks of conducting experiments as a Senior Researcher, I decided it was finally time to apply. This position taught me a lot about how to act as CL4 personnel, how to treat others, different policies, and finally, how to write documents efficiently and effectively. My time as an Executive was probably one of the most important parts of my journey, as it taught me a lot.

Overseer Assistant
This was without doubt my most important role as it taught me more about how the site is managed by Site Command. It also helped me develop leadership skills and learn how to document reports on incidents, orders and so on. This was useful for improving my document formatting, in a way that is simple for others to understand. Additionally it taught me how to handle larger scaled projects, like the one I am currently working on to improve our anomaly classification system. This project involves teamwork between departments and regular checks to ensure progress is constant.

Medical Consultant
Due to a sudden spark in medical roleplay I applied for medical consultant. While I have not been a Consultant for long I can say it has increased my knowledge within the medical policies, as well as improving my roleplay skills in the form of surgeries and medical procedures. This job has also taught me about department management, by handling misbehaving doctors by issuing departmental punishments in the form of verbal warnings, job bans or even licence removals. Another thing you get taught as a Consultant is public lectures in the form of Medical Licences. This improves my capabilities of speaking publicly to a crowd of people which is a good feature to have for future roles.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
  • Authorizing Advanced Armory, Mass term of D-Class, and QRF when necessary.
  • Managing the performance of departments, ensuring all leadership are actively working efficiently within their respective department.
  • Managing and also creating different types of policies.
  • Issuing citations or other forms of punishments to foundation personnel who its deemed necessary.
  • Providing and creating monthly reports for the department you are overseeing.
  • Handling the process of electing DoIA, DoM and other Senior CL4 positions with the rest of the Site Administration.
  • Answer any questions given to you by other foundation personnel and be a welcoming individual to anyone in need of help.
  • Coordinate with Site Command to ensure the health of the site.
  • Authorizing surface research to any CL2 researchers wanting to perform it.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

WELCOME TO SCIPNET DIRECT ACCESS TERMINAL. PLEASE ENTER COMMAND

Login

PLEASE ENTER USER AUTHENTICATION

c.ivanov5@foundation.scp ┃ kANb6YyWus4C

AUTHENTICATION ACCEPTED. PLEASE ENTER COMMAND

access “SITE65/Foundation.Database/"Perseus”

INCORRECT FORMAT OR UNKNOWN COMMAND

access “SITE65/Foundation.Database/"Perseus.docx”

FILE LOCATION FOUND, OPENING FILE….
Foundation Database - "Perseus"

• Wow
Reactions: Jackie3

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+Support
Its cheetahin time

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support

Cheetah is probably the best candidate for this role, he is well aware of how it works and all it’s duties.

Good luck!

'Kaz'

Jul 30, 2022
+Support

-Not many intereactions but showed good rp during them
-A good bit of Jr. CL4
-Active

wicksta

SCP-RP Staff
Mar 17, 2024
+Support
This guy made a whole website about his personal file & projects. wow.
Good variety of Jr. CL4 positions, very active, and has displayed the competence necessary to take on the role

Kayla

SCP-RP Staff
Oct 20, 2023
+ support.
It's Cheetah. Great at RP, super cool guy.

I DONT WANT TO LOSE MY CONSULTANT THO.

Status
Not open for further replies.