PAC Requesting Approval

PAC Requested (Which job):
IA Agent
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:128090358
Reasoning:
Injured in SCP Breach

Robotic Arm, Leg, Eye and breathing mask

Basic Lore of the injury: Warning, contains blood, disfigurement and death
Alex D Eisenhower, former SR researcher before taking a job as an IA Agent, Alex was in HCZ after a normal day of testing. Looking down at his notes he was not paying attention to the world around him when he began to notice shaking, glancing up to notice he was standing near the containment chamber of SCP-682 he panicked, however before he could attempt to move away the door and wall burst open sending him flying back, acid now covering his body. attempting to get away however scp-682 latched down on his leg attempting to yank him back, tearing it off just above the knee. Alex continued to back away trying to escape death when Scp-682 bit his arm and started to swing him back and forth, with a loud pop Alex was sent flying with his arm being consumed by 682. the sounds of gunshots and MTF units rushing around filling his ears.
When next he awoke he was in Med bay, opening his eyes he struggled to focus at first as one of his eyes was now robotic, lifting his arm to touch his face he saw his right arm was now no longer flesh but cold steel. moving the blanket he found his right leg had also been replaced by the impressive robotic limbs the foundation had invented
his lungs burned from the inhalation of hydrochloric acid gas when the wall came down shortly after 682 breached. with the help of medical staff he made a mask which would help him to breathe with his damaged lungs, and sooth the pain

Attachments

• Fh0fqP6jBR2GwV2Fhz7EyQ.jpg
    Fh0fqP6jBR2GwV2Fhz7EyQ.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 17
  • z2lu4rI86NajrS1FNfRANA.jpg
    z2lu4rI86NajrS1FNfRANA.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 17
  • QezO-e2gcpeXuNhwvT_hBQ-0.jpg
    QezO-e2gcpeXuNhwvT_hBQ-0.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 17

Alex D Eisenhower

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Apr 6, 2024
Hello @Alex D Eisenhower could you send some images of you holding weapons and cuffs please.
Thank you!
Yes i sure can. i have weapon pictures, of a handgun and p90 however for the cuffs, i cant get into the server rn, its full so have some other things. let me know if you want me to send the cuffs later.

Attachments

• GmgFRQhw1PxIQfQIUMYNZQ-0.jpg
    GmgFRQhw1PxIQfQIUMYNZQ-0.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 4
  • TmXDeAh-uRZeT_kPdamMzA-0.jpg
    TmXDeAh-uRZeT_kPdamMzA-0.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 4
  • jgkp2BEDVCA8esfsY04KBg-0.jpg
    jgkp2BEDVCA8esfsY04KBg-0.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 5
  • WhwUhls4QX3AGh3R3ner-w.jpg
    WhwUhls4QX3AGh3R3ner-w.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 4
  • wsHb5UIGU0ycWDM6wbKLzg.jpg
    wsHb5UIGU0ycWDM6wbKLzg.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 4
  • XhPA3DwVLAlRcG6BXWMTsQ.jpg
    XhPA3DwVLAlRcG6BXWMTsQ.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 4
  • vi4HDOC_sMJZYELOS_eNpQ.jpg
    vi4HDOC_sMJZYELOS_eNpQ.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 4

Cheetah / RustyOsprey2

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 24, 2023

Pending

Hey @Alex D Eisenhower

Your PAC3 Request has been put as pending due to the following reason.

Currently previously posted pictures are bugged, if you could please upload a picture of your pac on a website like imgur.com, and re-attach it down below so we can move forward with your request that would be wonderful.

Kind regards, Cheetah​

Last edited:

Alex D Eisenhower

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Apr 6, 2024

Pending

Hey @Alex D Eisenhower

Your PAC3 Request has been put as pending due to the following reason.

Currently previously posted pictures are bugged, if you could please upload a picture of your pac on a website like imgur.com, and re-attach it down below so we can move forward with your request that would be wonderful.

Kind regards, Cheetah​
Im not sure if i did imgur right, so if this doesnt work just let me know and ill try and fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.