For how long have you played on CN SCP: Since Early February 2023

In what country are you located?: Australia

Time zone: AWST

Character name(s): Ezekiel "ZEEK" Larsson

Civilian name: Hooty "Croiky" Mcgoos

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-1713932944396.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
HOLDING:

• DEA Senior Agent
HELD:
  • E-11 SPC
  • CI-G
  • Nu-7 LT
  • Exec. Researcher
  • Returning Nu-7 CSG
  • UNGOC-C LT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- One Hitbox Warning from 24th of April 2023, and a kick, (The Kick was a joke by Derek)

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I have been with the server for a very long time and with what I think, I reckon I have left a really good mark with the server on making great RP for all of the different GOI on the servers and have also helped in other areas of the server for a long period of my time on this server. I have also enjoyed inviting the people to this server and the people I have inviting will most likely be people that you have even seen before on the server.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- SCP-22415 is a SCP that works with the foundation and is very cooperative with the other personnel in the foundation as he is willing to help anyone if they need help and they are willing to do the morally right thing if something bad is happening. SCP-22415 throughout the time of you playing it I see is that it should be considered as the Litmus test, meaning that when playing the SCP, then you should always be doing the Morally right thing with both when you are talking to people and helping people. SCP-22415 would under no circumstances use their power to harm other people and if they were requested to do that, they would do the Morally right thing and respectfully decline.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- I would be aiding the Researchers, the reason why is because SCP-22415 is there to protect the people who cannot protect themselves, and in this situation it would be the Researchers. SCP-22415 Would always do no matter what to protect any non-combative, because it would be considered the 'Morally right thing' to protect people who are incapable of protecting themselves.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- Yes you would be, because even though that you are not being ordered to do something such as if you were ordered to repel said SCP, it is your duty as SCP-22415-3 to do the morally right thing and repel the SCP to protect the Researcher.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- I would not be healing the D-class, however it would be the right thing as SCP-22415-1 to reason with the D-class to ensure that he is not putting harm on himself when attempting to escape, if that does not still work, Then I would be contacting a GSD Guard immediately to handle with the D-class.

Boris Johnson

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
May 24, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @ZEEK !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,

Boris​

Status
Not open for further replies.