NWO name (regiment and rank): 1stAL MAJ 'Chillet'
Civilian name: ''Chillet''
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No, I have not.
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
- I have had previous experiences as a Commander on a different community, however on here I have not much.
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
- Personally I belive I am an amazing canidate for SC, due to my extreme activity and drive to the server. I have alot of motivation and I like to spread this through my exitement for the server. I am a friendly and approachable individual who is easy to talk to and is open to listen to ideas. I know how to act professional whilst also knowing when you can goof around a small bit to ensure that people still have fun. I have great RP capabilities and can greatly assist with the RP on the server.

I also wish to assist in the creation of RP storylines. With the upcomming reintroduction of the USSR, I aim to assist with the change and help create the storyline behind it. I wish to acomplish this all with the assistance of the rest of SC.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
NWO: 1stAL MAJ
NATO: PVT

List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strenghts:
- Friendly
- Approachable
- Knowledgeable
- Professional
- Active

Weaknesses:
- Sometimes can get a little bit heated during a war
- Sometimes can forget to use voiceamp whilst leading
- No former RC/HC experience

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Born in the Netherlands in 1998, Jack grew up in a small village. Whilst he worked hard in school, he eventually found an intrest within the military forces. At the age of 18, he decided to move to the US to join the United States Air Force. During his time in the United States Air Force, he trained to become the best he could ever be. After spending 5 years in the force, he got invited to join the elite 24th Special Tactics Squadron. After going on a covert operation behind enemy lines, he was kidnapped by a mysterious group. After enduring hours of interrogation, he was shown all the horrors that the US has commited. He soon after was brainwashed and swore his loyalty to the New World Order.
What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:
- Lead Wars
- Assist RC
- Guide NWO to do activities (Peacetime Missions/Building FOBs)
- Assist GM's with creating RP when applicable

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:
- Assist/Pick out RC
- Maintain documents/rosters and ensure they are up to date
- Communicate with GM's to help with events as they lead NWO
- Encourage players to play

Last edited:

Stealth

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022
+ Support

Very cool NWO main, please expand what storylines youd like to have within SC

• Love
Reactions: Otters

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+ Support

Very cool NWO main, please expand what storylines youd like to have within SC
Updated, I mainly wish to asssist with the upcomming change to the USSR and the RP behind it, later on wish to also create RP storylines about other topics.

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Neutral

Pretty sure u got Captain not that long ago. Unsure on how 1st is doing, but id recommend staying in SCO part and expanding into Reg Cmd, as you dont have experience on this server on terms of leading as such. Although, good luck!

Jimmy Wrecking

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 4, 2022
+ Support.

While I may not be a MRP player, I can say from my time on the SCP server, being an RP lead to Otters/Chillet, that they are a great combative leader. While roleplay-wise, they are not the strongest (still far above the average), they are absolutely a dedicated person.

The team this man plays for would be missing out of they do not get the rank.

• Love

Bobby1

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
+support
+would be silly to say no
+does everything a SC needs to do
+good at everything basically

-1st would miss you

Please accept

• Love

MAXTAWAN

Jun 4, 2022
+ Support
Hello Otters/Chillet I have seen you on almost everytime I have joined the server in the past month which shows that you have good activity and a lot of dedication. I personally think you are definetly fit for SC with the way you lead your regiment and the way you lead wars. 1stAl is in my opinion in a good enough state for you to depart and even if things decide to go south you can always step in if you were to become the regimental general for 1stAL. I think you have what it takes to be SC so that's why I'll be giving you a +support. Good luck with your application.

Wolf Varem

Last edited:

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
+ Support

You stuck with MRP and clearly have had an impact on the community. Very competent player and wish you all the best

Novaz

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Mar 15, 2024
+support
great leader, player, and guy

Status
Not open for further replies.