Lee "Caboose" Contreras

Civilian name:
Ryan Locke

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
NU-7 CPL (Held) DEA Senior Agent (Holding) CI Alpha (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
All expired (One recent FailRP warn, can go into detail if needed.)

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?:
Over the past week while playing as a Sr. Doctor, I have been able to deliver aid to those in need, this has made me realize how relaxing and calming a non-combative role really is. During this time I have also had the chance to experience the tools and resources within the medical department, making various different medicines, assisting those with fractures and illnesses, and etc. Doing these have all brought me significant joy and happiness. With my skillset and knowledge I can enhance the medical department and improve it overall, and applying for medical consultant would do just that. I would be able to assist my peers and other medical staff even better, and enhance mine and others roleplay.

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
With my skills and past experience within medical, I'm able to assist and be helpful to anyone. I'm great at talking with others and getting to know them, I can communicate across to people effectively. I've also had a lot of experience with organizing things, it's actually one of my best skills I'd say. If needed I can write documents, spreadsheets, etc. Also, consultant is a HEAVY roleplay job and takes a lot of roleplay experience and maturity, and that's what I have. I've always have loved roleplay and getting involved, in which I think that this is the perfect job. So yeah, with my past experience and passion, I truly think I'm suitable for consultant and I can help improve the department of medicine. If provided on a list it would look like so;
  • Roleplay Skills
  • Communication Experience
  • Extreme Professionalism & Maturity
  • Lots of experience with organizing things
  • Ability to stay calm during intense situations
  • Ability to calm others down when needed
The list could go on, but I wouldn't want to bore you.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:

Curing Common Diseases
Curing Diseases is one of the most IMPORTANT procedures in the department, lots of people get sick everyday. Listed below are the correct drugs that must be given for common diseases:

Common Flu ---> Pseltimivir
Bacterial Infection ---> Erythromycin
Sinus Infection ---> Chlorphenamine
Chest Infection ---> Amoxicillin
Common Cold ---> Dextrom

Whenever you give a patient medicine you should ask if they still feel sick or just scan them again.

Other Diseases & Cures

Sneezing
---> Fexofenadine
Paracetamol ---> Headaches
Swelling ---> Ketoprofen

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:

Preforming Medical License Training: Many new medical staff are required to earn their medical license if they want to move up in ranks. A consultant must teach and quiz the staff in order for them to earn the license and be better whilst in medical.

Combat Medic Tryouts: As a consultant you must host combat medic tryouts and make sure those who would like CM get a chance at it.

Approving Documents: As a consultant you must help decide if documents shall be published or not, you are to assist in making others documents better and improving them.

Ensure that site staff are healthy: As a consultant you must make sure ALL site personnel are health and are fit for service.

Provide Therapy: One duty as a consultant may be to provide therapy for any staff, sometimes d-class.

Watch over day to day medical procedures: While a consultant you must watch and overseer all medical procedures and situations, you must make sure that all medical staff are following site polices.

Hold Surgery: Consultants may hold surgical procedures, meaning more RP!

Preform any CL4 duties: As a consultant you must preform regular CL4 duties, like job bans, closing bulks, etc. (The list can go on but you hopefully get it.)

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
OPENING FILE ID: 0-████
DATE: ██/█/████
FILE NAME: ████ 'Caboose' █████ Personal File

Password Valid, welcome!

FILE 0-████, open...

"Caboose's" Basic Information
Hight: 6'1
Race: Caucasian
Place of Birth: ██████ ████ ██ ████
Current place of work: Department of Medicine
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Early Life:
"Caboose" was very young when his father died, he doesn't remember anything of his father so it won't and doesn't effect him at all. Although he often felt sorry for his mother and how she had to take care of him by herself. "Caboose" had nothing. One day him and his mom were planning to go shop for dinner. At 12:30PM on a Saturday night they got into their car and started to head off to the store. "Caboose's" mom was under the influence and most the time she was. "Caboose's" mom continued to drive but broke some street laws. Due to this she got into a really bad car wreck leading to the death of her. "Caboose" was also badly injured and broke/teared some bones & muscles. "Caboose" was still very young (9) at this time and this incident left him depressed and living at a homeless shelter.
Continuing on:
"Caboose" was around the age of 11 when he finally got a new family. "Caboose" still hadn't forgot about the incident including his mother and it left him haunted, not letting him sleep at night. He did not like his new family but he was just happy they were still feeding him. After awhile "Caboose" got used to living in another family's house not including himself in the family. Not calling the adults Mom and Dad. He thought as himself as a outsider and never got involved with sports or other activities and was homeschooled. The only thing that interested "Caboose" was becoming a doctor. "Caboose" was planning to go to college after high school and was waiting for that day to come. He would watch and read many things about medical procedures analyzing it as it was the only thing to bring him happiness.
After Highschool:
After Highschool "Caboose" went to college and shortly got a PHD for medicine. Soon enough he started to find a job, he already knew what he wanted to do but still looked to make sure. After awhile of looking he got hired for a intern at an hospital down the street, but after a week or so he realized it was not paying enough so he continued to look, soon enough he received a email.
Rich (BB code):
EMAIL ID: E-█████
EMAIL LOADING...
ACCESS GRANTED, EMAIL LOADED...

SCP FOUNDATION
Dear,  ████ ███ █████

We are happy to inform you that we have chosen you to join the SCP Foundation.
The SCP Foundation is requesting that you will accept our job offer and join us in the fight for humanity and freedom.
Your job at the Foundation would be a value to us. We need someone of your skillset working as a member of the Department of Medicine as a Doctor.
Other information about us and the job will be given on acceptance.
Please, email us back if you are interested in joining.

Thank you, The SCP Foundation.

After looking at this email he had to think about why they had picked him, and what the SCP Foundation was. But after looking a little more at the job description he decided to join. After his arrival he was given a interview with Mr.█████ ████ . This interview was mainly about getting "Caboose" setup with his equipment and getting him ready to provide for the foundation. Shortly after "Caboose" came to be a great leader as a medical staff. His higher-ups noticed this dedicated work and decided to put "Caboose" as a medical consultant. Later on in his life within the foundation he began to change the department and make it much better to improve the department overall.

Last edited:

Porcelain

Apr 22, 2024
+Major Support
  • Seen a lot in medical bay.
  • Great at roleplay
  • Amazing Application
  • Gave me very needed therapy :coffee:

• Love
Reactions: Caboose.

Playdoughzombie

Nov 17, 2022
Arizona
gayballs.gov
Encrypted Message Recieved . . .
Open? | Y/N
Input | Y

. . .

. . .

Message Opened . . .

To: Lee Contreras
Subject: Application Accepted

Dear @Dusk. , thank you for applying for the position. We in the medical team have reviewed your application, and we are going to be accepting your application to join our team. We would be delighted to have you on our team. You may contact me through my email when you are ready to begin the orientation process, have a wonderful day Dr. Contreras.(discord: playdoughzombie)

Status
Not open for further replies.