Cya later alligator

Conor mc gee

Oct 27, 2022
Note! This is quite a long leaving post so dont be complaining like a nerd in the comments!!! :freeze:🔥🤓
Alright, im just going to start of by saying - Civil networks is an amazing community. I love every single bit about it. The players, staff, content roleplay. Everything is just Fabolous. But for me personally playing this server almost non stop for weeks has really taken a toll on me. Whenever I read others leaving posts and and they mention mental health, I usually just brushed it off. But in recent times, it has arose to me. Im not going to go into any detail, but im just going to say Mental health matters. If you are struggling with any kind of mental health issue please speak to someone. It will help for the better. Anyway, moving onto the best part, mentions 😄 (yes im going to mention a lot of people thats why ive made specific section :) )

Nu-7/DEA
All COs, past and present - Thank you all for helping me with everything its been a blast.
@MetallumIsCrazy (Alexandru I think) - So silly wth (stop singing skibidi toilet)
Zohar - You stink
@Wolff - IT Nerd
James blaze Sanchez - Thanks for all of your help (inactive)
@Dennid - Dont get yourself removed again 🔥
@Archangel - Keep going strong buddy you are a great manager

Staff
@'Blue' - Who on earth gave you SL :skull:
@Edwin - Thanks for being my mentor
Joe bob - Again, who on earth promoted you ( ❤️ )
@Cheetah / RustyOsprey2 + @Sean Hanson - You two are amazing staff members and were always happy to help Tmods/Mods/Smods and I love that about you guys

EC/O1
@Cece - A1 assasinate you more than CI 😭
@Charles "Ze" Whittme - Best ECA leader job thingy (idk the name of it)
@Asura - Literally can be left alone in a room with 10 CI and they wont kidnap you
@Geronimo - Shouldve stayed in Nu7 DB :(
@'Corbin' - Did my nu7 tryout left 2 hours later
@Grover - Still angry about how you let a d class kill me on my first day as ECA
Enrico pucci - Most active O1
Other people
@Kayla / Sophia - Keep going strong as DoMs you are both doing great!
Carpe Donktum / Isabella bailey - Get LTCOM so you can be sillier than ever
@Alex "Monke" Smith - I miss the CSG duo 😥
@Kree - Best E11
@Melon - Proud to have my interview done by you
@Harry Nolan - Absolutely shite at SCP CB. Used no clip only to fly straight into 106
@phill-dee//Andy Patterson - Thanks for your help on ECA
@NotTuga - I shouldve joined SAS :(

Tops 💪
@SkyWing - Worst Best Commander (Why O1 😭)
@Nate Mercer / 'Tactician' - Thanks for all your help in DB I hope you bring it very high
@Biscuits - shouldve made me UN LT smh (go for SM without meowing once)
@RedMann - Thank you for everything from E11, to EC and even GM events lol (We cooked)

@Auburn - Auburn. You dont even know how much I could type about you. I first met you in E11 where you quickly got CO, and silly me was stuck on an LT test (Still pissed at myself btw). Then, there was Nu7. You had the power to turn Nu7 from a diet of 10 crayons a day, to only 2! But in all seriousness, not sure how you did it.
And finally staff. You were my mentor for all of time and were there whenever I needed to speak to you.

Welp thats all I think. If i didnt mention you, I simply just forgot. you might see me around goofing off on GSD or something from time to time but thats all.
In a while crocodile​

Last edited:

Wolff

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 27, 2022
Discharge request declined, try again in 72 hours please.

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
o7
no mention?
kidding, you were a great lad, have fun doing your irish things like potato farming

baneyo

SCP-RP Staff
Aug 31, 2022
have a good one man, loved having you in e11 / CI while we were there
o7

Kree

May 17, 2023
o7 One of the best E-11 CSGs and definitely one of the best crayon eaters. Good luck with everything man.

Judge

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 10, 2022
Conor I wish you the best of luck with your future, you are a nice dude and we've always gotten along.