Denied Make Potent Dul. Great Again.

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

James "P. Sage"

Mar 27, 2024
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion is to change the way that Potent Duloxetine is made.
There are two different suggestion that I'd like to make.

[1.] - Change that recipe.
Meaning, change the recipe BACK to what it used to be where we didn't need to use fire. So we would only need beakers and nothing else.

[2.] - Keep the recipe we have now, but INCREASE the amount of potent that is made.

The amount that we get now is so little that it take so much time to make the vials that people want or for personal use.
I personally use potent and I've used many vials that I had stocked. When I make more I feel that I'm there in the lab for too long while other things could be done. Now I'm not trying to demean anyone who loves to sit there and make chemicals as I used to, however the potent portion its just too small.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
I don't believe so.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Being able to make more of the drug.
Less time wasted for all.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Less money in the bank?
I don't believe there are any that I'm aware of.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Being able to make chemicals in large amounts like Dianobol. Speaking of which, yet another reason why this change should be made.
Getting back to fights or containing SCPs or other jobs, instead of spending 30min making about 10 flasks.

Joris "Brexit" Bohnson

Sep 10, 2023
+Support
Rn Potent is just not worth it for how little you get compared to Dianabol
(Pretty sure it was only changed to needing a Bunsen burner to try and make chemists relevant)

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
+Support
-I find it funny how they nerfed the main speed chem, only for the second best one to immediately take its place, but with the added annoyance of jumping high

Bohemia

Oct 23, 2022
so much work to use bunsen burner
so easy to use vacuum
+support
didnt fix the problem (speed chems are still comical)

Jack Frost

Aug 25, 2022
+Support
until they make it so large beakers can be used on bunsen burners making potent is such a pain

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+Support
until they make it so large beakers can be used on bunsen burners making potent is such a pain
Fr I hate that u can't use large beakers like that

Jonas Enry

SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Mar 4, 2023
Ireland
Plus support

I think the three changes would have been fine to nerf potent and something needs to be done to buff it a bit and make it so dianabol and potent are both good options

"Ghost"

Nov 20, 2023
Don't make me have to log 50L of Potent Deposits to E-11 Fridges.
Please

+Support

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
yeah - i fail to understand the decision behind both nerfing the effect AND changing the recipe. it should have been one or the other, imo

Status
Not open for further replies.