Denied Add a Musket for Gun Dealers to sell

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ToasterStrudels

Dec 18, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:

Yes three times, all denied.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

We get Muskets.

We could defend D-Block with Muskets.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

There are none.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

The community yearns for Muskets.

• Love
Reactions: Dennid

fyzar

Feb 22, 2024
TAKE AIM.
FIRE!
R.588d56349959dd3e0359b8eea17efd44

+support no real bad reasons

Glazzing

May 31, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

+support

Kevin Ki

Dec 7, 2022
+Support

Come on! It's literally the best! Imagine CI, goc, or foundation, getting bodied by some hillbilly Ranger with a musket!

Jonas Enry

SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Mar 4, 2023
Ireland
+Support

Come on! It's literally the best! Imagine CI, goc, or foundation, getting bodied by some hillbilly Ranger with a musket!
or when wars happen there can be line battles on surface of ci and f and goc shooting at each other

"Wick"

Sep 5, 2022
it's funny seeing content team try to come up with a reason for denying these suggestions

ToasterStrudels

Dec 18, 2023
it's funny seeing content team try to come up with a reason for denying these suggestions

Even if they deny this one there's still other ways to suggest Muskets. D-Class Scrap Dealer can sell them during riots maybe...

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
I Own a Musket for D-Block Defense, since that's what the ██ █████ intended. Four Chaos break into D-Block "What the devil?" As I grab my Ferguson rifle and Nerve gas.

Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my gas on the second man and miss him entirely because my aim is horrible and nail the neighboring D-Class Brute. I have to resort to the matador mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "TALLY HO LADS" the matador shreds nine men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off Site alarms.

"CODE ONE, INTRUDER ALERT, MTF UNITS RESPOND URGENTLY."

Fix my CSGO bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the SOP to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up!

Ahh.. Just as the ██ █████ intended

• Love
Reactions: Niox

"Puggo"

Dec 30, 2022
+Support

Hear me out, seeing 3 D-Class run out of airlock and MUSKET FIRING LINE a group of General Security would be HILARIOUS

Status
Not open for further replies.