Its been a long time coming...

DarkSnake

Jan 18, 2024
As shown by the title, I've decided to take my leave off of CN. Let me start off by saying I absolutely adore everything about this server, from the staff team to the average player all the way back to the people that have become my friends during my stay here. It's been a roller-coaster of nearly about everything you can think of still the server never fails to amaze me. Unfortunately recently I haven't been playing as much and feel like this was the best choice. Since I have started playing this server it's been some of the most fun I've had in a long while and I'd like to mention a couple people that have made it as enjoyable as it was.

These are in no specific order:
@Dennid - Lovely person keep doing you
@Auburn - One of the best nu-7 COM I've ever had the pleasure of being under/ Best staff member : )
@SkyWing - Another nu-7 COM who did amazing with the reg Ooorah
Zohar - Keep up the grind
@Conor mc gee - Child
Cant find all of them but all Nu-7 COs+ here's a note out to you too

@Geronimo - This person right here, I've got too many words to say to you but i'll make it short. You are one of if not the only reason i decided to stay on the server this long, thank you.
@'Corbin' - Another amazing person who i have to put a mention out to. Absolutely wonderful to play with you.
@Neptune - Wonderful, amazing, i've got nothing bad to say. (He's holding me at gunpoint to say this) Jokes aside you're an amazing person, good luck with Diving.
@Cece + @Asura + @Charles "Ze" Whittme - The best ECM's known to this server. (Shiva hop off of Assassin)
@AssassinsAim - Thank you for taking the chance with me, hopefully you'll still be there if i ever do decide to come back.
@Leonardothygreat - Must I say anymore?
@RedMann (682) - Stay of the snacks
@Bruce - Love you man : D

@Kayla - Absolutely amazing person to play with, any RP you where involved in was always fun.
Fuze/Bomba - My brother words cant speak how much fun you where to be around, everything you do no matter what it was was nothing short of fucking brilliant.
@Johnson J. Marauder - Best CI COM, Wouldn't of solved that riddle without me :p
@baneyo - Best CI member by far love this man

A special one for those on the staff team
@Jeffery A Steel / Ruben - My mentor when i joined staff and an amazing one at that, I enjoyed being your mentee.
@Cheetah / RustyOsprey2 - Always there whenever I needed something wouldn't of survived a day in the staff team without you.
@Sean Hanson - ^ Same as cheetah but i love you more since you where O-1 : D
@Prplex - Pookie

I physically cant type out anymore names since I'm not a human dictionary and cant remember everyone, but to those I haven't mentioned here's for you : D
I love everyone on this server and if you haven't been mentioned my apologies (I'll probably add you on if i remember or if you reply to the post)
I'm almost fighting back tears writing this out and I'm not afraid to say so, I am sad to be leaving such a wonderful Community.
I may return in the future but I cannot keep any promises.
No matter who you are as long as you see this remember I love you all, there are ups and downs in life but there is one thing you must always remember and that being that you are loved.

Enrico 'Pucci' Signing out one last time...​

Last edited:

Kayla

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 20, 2023
Resignation denied. Reapply never.

Reactions: Prplex

Dennid

Jul 30, 2023
Take care man wish you all the best

o7

Thank god I won’t have to listen to this mf talk about scratching his balls anymore

Asura

Apr 1, 2023
Sad to see you go man but good luck with everything ahead of you all the best o7

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
o7
who were you again? nah im pulling your leg, u were chill in interactions
have a good time

SkyWing

Feb 8, 2023
Even though you were treasonous, No one could of ever asked for a better CO. God bless bro, have fun wherever your going!