[UK] A SCP-22415 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shyneus

Aug 19, 2022
England
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41589685
Discord name: shyneus
For how long have you played on CN SCP: 1060 hours according to the One Year achievement (~3,800,000 seconds)
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT / BST
Character name(s): Seymour "Shinny" Dixon
Civilian name: Garry Gibson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes.

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- SCP level 22, Total level 159
Imgur levels page

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- SCP-096 whitelist (Holding)
- MTF NU-7 CSG (Held)
- MTF O-1 SGT (Held)
- GOC 1st SGT (Held)
- MTF A-1 CPL (Held)
- CI Alpha (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have 2 old RDM warns. I have 1 old warn for "Shinny" (???), and 1 old kick for "Shinny".
- All of these are ancient and I have no idea what I did specifically in most.
- The kick was an AFK kick on SCP-096.
Imgur warnings

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I enjoy interacting with personnel in a friendly, neutral position. I think a new role from a new perspective could really shake up the gameplay and interesting.
roleplay scenarios. A new look on the facility, benevolent and helpful.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- SCP-22415 instances typically are allowed to roam the facilities lower clearance areas, and do so willingly. SCP-22415 instances tend to act in helpful ways
to nearby Humans. SCP-22415 follows their internalised morals, attempting to assist Humans who they deem in the morally good from the morally bad.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- I should attempt to aid the non-combative Research personnel fleeing from the combat situation, attempting to keep them from harm, and move them
away from the hostile environment. I should attempt to use the appropriate available powers, depending on the SCP-22415 instance and the context of
the situation.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- SCP-076 poses no threat to me as a SCP-22415 instance and have no reason to repel SCP-076 from me. This is entirely ruled out however, as I would be
repelling a dangerous entity toward a hiding, non-combative Foundation member.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- As far as an instance of SCP-22415 knows, D-Class personnel are serving a sentence for crimes committed, and is attempting to escape their sentencing.
This would be interpreted as a morally bad, resulting in no assistance from an SCP-22415 instance.

Reactions: Broda

Shida Kayn

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 21, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Greetings,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
Congratulations on your new whitelist.

Feel free to ask an Admin+ In-game for your new whitelist.
Have a wonderful day/night.

Kind regards,
Meliodas 'Wrath'

MTF Alpha-1 MAJ Meilodas Wrath

Reactions: Shyneus
Status
Not open for further replies.