May 15, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:511814409

Discord name: muffin_ma
For how long have you played on CG SCP: since May 2023
In what country are you located?: I am located in the UK
Time zone: gmt/bst
Character name(s): "forgo" Zephyran
Civilian name: Greg peater
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): I am curranty located on the UK SCP server.
Do you have a mic?: I do indeed have a mic.
-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I have held both NU7 and E-11 SPC positions, i have also held Special agent and ECA roles.
-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have not revived any warnings that I know of.
-

Why are you applying for Security Captain? I am applying for security captain as I feel since I have come back after a little break away, I have proven I am active in the GSD role and wish to enhance that by becoming captain I have also sown leadership skills when there have been no captains online and running D block.
-

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: I feel although i have shown great leadership skills and can do well in stressful situations I can be i can be serious when needed of me but can also have a laugh with people i feel although i have shown my self to be active in the role of GSD. i am also an ex GSD CPT
-

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
to keep D-block in a stable and safe place while also keeping GSD in line. it is also a responsibility of a GSD captain to held try-outs for SRU and HWL also giving D-class work permits another is to call code 2 and to command a sweep on D-block cells.
-

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
captain "forgo” was handpicked by DPT chief "Banana" from a lengthy list of other applicants because of his past Military awards and ranks he was in the British SAS as a Squadron Quartermaster Sergeant (SQSM).

it was another simple day in the foundation, CPT "forgo" was carrying out his normal routine of giving work permits to D-class that have earned them and keeping D-block in a stable and tide place when out of know where the alarm started blearing. CPT "forgo" listened over the radio as al hell was breaking lose the Ciaos insurgents had breached the facility working there way toward D-block CPT "Forgo" ordered all available GSD back to D-block to create a firing line to stop the advance of the ciaos insurgencies. they all waited hearing gun shot echo thorough the facility getting louder and louder then it went quiet and then BANG the door at the end of the corridor blasted open a CI juggernaut can barreling thorough guns blazing as the rest of the CI can trialing behided him one by one CPT peater "forgo" squadron began to drop but the did not relent the aimed for the head of the juggernaut after a hail of bullets hit the juggernaut he fell and one by one so did the CI raiders.

Last edited:

Ace 63

Nov 21, 2023
Frogo actively demonstrates the qualities we need for Captain and currently we don’t have many people who would be willing to take up the role and not be on LOA for 10 months

Application could use some work

+Support

Skinner

Sep 8, 2023
Alberta, Canada
Dear @TE | MUFFIN MAN
After careful consideration of your application, as well of your qualifications, we have come forward to inform you that you have been accepted for the position of Security Captain.

Please message either @Skinner or @Zack Baker to begin with the on-boarding process. This process will include an Interview as well as a trial phase in order to let us finalise the decision that will possibly let you take on the duties of a Security Captain. Once again, we congratulate you on passing your application in becoming a Captain, and we hope to see you as a fully-pledged member of our team.

Sincerely,
- James Siegel

skinner.png

Reactions: Ace 63
Status
Not open for further replies.