Not open for further replies.

baneyo

SCP-RP Staff
Aug 31, 2022
Name: Cain
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:559737773
Previous Rank: Senior Moderator
Date of resignation?: 27th of March 2024

Why did you resign?: I felt burnt out and I had CI DELCOM, A1 adding staff meaning I had to be active on all 3 in requirements wise. Adding IRL stuff to do such as school and clubs e.t.c. It felt like too much to me but now I feel like I would like to come back and try again, as I would like to achieve the high ranks in staff and make an impact on the server.

Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?:
I was demoted from staff for inactivity by Requis but that was when I couldnt physically flag onto the server as my PC stopped working out of nowhere, by that point I already gave up on the server and didnt bother to make any LOAs / ROAs

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: I was warned for toxicity in 2022 and I got kicked from the server for being AFK on AOD (It has been dealt with)

Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?: I would like to return to the staff team as once again mentioned, I would like to come back and try again, doing even better than I was as I didnt often complete my requirements due to school, MTF and CI all at once. However in holidays I always surpassed and DOUBLED my requirements as I had alot more time on my hands to spend. I will commit to being a staff member even more and try my best.

Thank you for reading my application.

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+support
Shouldn't have resigned in the first place silly

Requis

Super Administrator