Held
CI-A "Slippin Jimmy"
N/A
DEA "Keddy"
N/A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- MicSpam "Played an lie detector sound"

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

With my time on the server i learned how to complete my tasks correctly. As well how to act professional when needed. I would like to help the Overseer's Council in finishing their tasks as well as keeping the high clearence information a secret. I know how to do my job and the most important I am friendly :)

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

Controlling Over The Information Breaches

A part of the Overseers assistant job is dealing with information breaches. Asking the Alpha-1 for help to cover the information breach, Or dealing with it myself. Its an protocol to secure the information about clearences they dont have acces to.​

Authorization Of The Advanced Armory

In emergencies like breaches, When a breach is getting out of control but the ERT is still enroute Advanced Armory can be approved to the Mobile Task Force Commissioned Officers+ E-11 always takes priority. But the Advanced Armory cannot be authorized to lower ranks due to the Advanced Armory having very dangerous equipment that could result in a mass termination of foundation personnel if used incorrectly

Representing The O5 Council And Their Orders

One of the most important parts of the Overseers assistant job is to represent them due to the event having a high risk. Assisting the O5 Council in finishing their duties as well as is following their orders no matter what could happened to the facility.

Bringing Documents/ Organizing meetings

A part of the Overseers assistant job is to sign the documents or pass them along to the O5 Council as well as organizing meetings for CL3 Personnel to speak to the O5 Council if Required.

CL4 Duties

The duties of the Overseer assistant come to normal CL4 Job aswell to Opening doors when needed, Closing the blast doors when a breach happeneds, Authorization for an MC&D to enter the facility for selling purposes

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Background​

Deep in the Polish countryside, Keddy lived; a young genius. Coming from a world of poverty and difficulty, Keddy’s childhood began with humble backgrounds and simple happiness. His parents, who struggled to feed their family by farming, taught him what it meant to never give up.

But despite growing up in such an environment, he was naturally curious and thirsting for more knowledge than his colleagues had. Keddy was different since while other children were playing around in fields, he buried himself into books borrowed from local library trying to understand something unusual beyond his little village.

As time went by, however, Keddy started getting more interested in technology. With few resources at hand though, he had already mastered the rudiments of computer programming through out-of-date machines retrieved from the nearest dumpsites. His workbench turned into an asylum for inventiveness and investigations that satisfied his deep desires.​

The Incident​

As Keddy was working on a computer looking for source codes to how he could make his own ai system. He found a website called R.A.I.S.A, After looking throught it he found that it was some kind of science fiction about things called Secure Contain Protect with their numbers. He was interested and decided to create a post saying "How can i create my own SCP like SCP-682?".

The post was found by a foundation executive researcher "Greg Williams" While rating documents of his researchers. Not recognizing the profile of the Researcher or anyone in the facility he decided to report it to the Alpha-1. A-1 Located his adres using his Internet Protocol "IP". During the night A-1 raided his house and drove him to some unkown location.

When Keddy woke up he was tied to a chair and was greeted by a man in tuxedo. Keddy started panicking, "Why am i here, What did i do?" The man said that he had two choices either "Die" or "Work for them" due to his technology abilities being great and also being interested and already knowing about a lot of SCP's.​

Recruitment​

For the first Month he was recruited as an Tech Expert, But he decided it wasnt for him and decided to apply for an researcher job. His was accepted to the Research Department. He started of as a researcher due to him having a job before he applied.

He started off small from the SCP-012 tests to SCP-330 tests as he advanced to a Senior Researcher. But then he had an idea SCP-682 And SCP-079 having a talk. The talk ended when the SCP-079 memory ran out, Nothing new was discovered other than SCP-682 and SCP-079 Really hate humans.​

The Call to the Floor 3​

Keddy was called to the Floor 3 by the O5-█. He wore his best suit awaiting due to speaking to such a high clearence personnel. When he got there he was greeted by the A-1 Commander and was taken to the Floor 3 Interrogation room. He was offered an job of an Overseer assistant. Keddy accepted the position very grateful and started working as an Overseer Assistant And the story will continue...

Secure. Contain. Protect.

BigMaxMer

Oct 22, 2023
Germany
+/- Neutral
-1 month is not very much playtime if you compare to other applicants
-The reasons for the application and why you are fit are a bit basic and lacking

+The Lore is good, in my eyes
+near to clean moderation history
+Vtime is very good for 1 month playtime

not sure if i have seen you in game yet

My Personal opinion is that you should gain some experience and should expand on some more of your application, your general knowledge of the site operations seems a little lacking as you havent been in any MTF yet. Also you could add a personel file attached to your lore or make the whole application a little more in character, altough those choices are left to you alone.
and as a last recommendation:
Make yourself stand out, make your application something special and unique!​

Last edited:

naphon__

Apr 13, 2024
+/- Neutral
-1 month is not very much playtime if you compare to other applicants
-The reasons for the application and why you are fit are a bit basic and lacking

+The Lore is good, in my eyes
+near to clean moderation history

not sure if i have seen you in game yet
No exact Vtime given so i cant judge on activity

My Personal opinion is that you should gain some experience and should expand on some more of your application, your general knowledge of the site operations seems a little lacking as you havent been in any MTF yet. Also you could add a personel file attached to your lore or make the whole application a little more in character, altough those choices are left to you alone.
and as a last recommendation:
Make yourself stand out, make your application something special and unique!​
I have a lot of afk time bc i was writing documents

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2024-05-11 141954.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2024-05-11 141954.png
    37 KB · Views: 10

Nick "Name"

Sep 27, 2023
+/- Support
- Application is slightly short
- Seems to understand duties to a point

Kayla

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 20, 2023
- Support
You can be a little mingey on certain jobs, and have seen first hand that you still don't have a great grasp on certain aspects of the game that will be important to you in a CL4 position.
I see you a lot in OOC complaining about certain things, and making comments that aren't quite bad enough to be considered toxic, but are still pretty disrespectful at times and provoking reaction from others. As a CL4, your reputation both IC and OOC will matter a lot and for this reason I don't think you're ready for a CL4 position, especially one that works directly under site command.

Reactions: appo

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
-Support
Seem somewhat new compared to other osas/No whitelisted roles
Application is okay
Understanding of duties is okay but your lack of server experience is pointed out by the fact you've said AA is for Commissioned officer us instead of nco plus, if it was CO plus you wouldn't need to open the armoury in the first place since theyd be cl4

appo

SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Jun 20, 2022
- support

+ application is fine
+ general understanding of OSA
- disparity between experience compared to other candidates
- 1 month within the community
- lack of other roles
- ooc prodding

my recommendation would be playing a bit more (perhaps an MTF would be a good start), getting some other roles & try to hold your tongue in /OOC in the future. roles depend on not only IC behaviour, but also OOC behaviour - gl

Jan 16, 2023
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello @naphon__,

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.

Status
Not open for further replies.