Not open for further replies.

Pawzz

Staff of the week!
Staff of the Week
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Mar 30, 2024
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
Pawz (Can provide first username on request in dms, it unfortunately has my irl name..in it)

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 454 hrs
1715406298163.png

In what country are you located?:
United States

Time zone:
Pacific (PST)

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
"Pawz"

Chaos name (include your rank):
N/A

Civilian name:
"Clawz"

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:140591894

Discord ID (name#0000):
Pawsitive

Do you have a mic?:
Yes.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- No, this is the first

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No kicks, bans or warnings.
1715406443837.png

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes, I was a team manager and coach for an Overwatch T2 Esports team after I retired from OWC. I regularly assisted with scheduling matches/practice for the team, 1on1 coaching and basic staff jobs. IE: Moderating discords and making sure my players where being respectful to other teams.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, I previously played FiveM for the last fourish years and was a part of many whitelisted communities as various characters. I primarily played some of the larger streamer communities as a 'Cop'.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Everyday, Minimum two hours but typically I play for around five or six.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I would like to be a moderator for a few reasons, I really enjoy being apart of this community and I would like it to stay safe and a friendly non-toxic environment. I've always enjoyed helping people and have decent communication skills when it comes to de-escalation and helping people when they are upset. I have decent PC/Gmod and PAC knowledge and believe I could be helpful when it comes to technological support and not just 'sits'. I also believe I have a bit a different view point when its come to dealing with player issues.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I believe that my personality and social skills will allow me to handle situations where players may be heated and be able to help make players feel more comfortable and be able to express their issue in a polite manner. I am a detail oriented individual and can work efficiently yet carefully when fulfilling tasks. I am on my computer for a decent chunk of the evening most nights and am able to able around during USA's busiest hours. I understand that I would have to take a decent chunk of my playtime to moderating and I am fine with that, I feel that helping keep the server fun for everyone would be a priority of mine. I feel like I could balance my RP whilst also moderating the server and keeping a healthy balance.

PolarBear

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Dec 15, 2023
Application Accepted :)

Hello @Pawzz ,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.

I am delighted to inform you that, following a thorough review by our recruitment team, your application has been successfully accepted. We invite you to join our TeamSpeak at your earliest convenience and wait in the interview waiting room and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process. An interviewer will be with you as soon as possible to guide you through the next stage of the process. We understand that your time is valuable, so if you experience any significant delays, please feel free to contact me directly for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.