“Doc” Killinger Overseer assistant application [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBootyWarrior

Apr 29, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:129205472
Discord name:
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Many months, about 6 I believe.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: GMT -6
Character name(s): “Doc” Killinger
Civilian name: Robert
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: E-11 LT, Nu7 Cpl, O1 Cpt, currently an E-11 Cpl, and I hold an 096 whitelist
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes, all were months ago, and am currently appealing to have them removed from my record. 1 warn for ERP and 1 warn for job abuse/RDM
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?: Quite frankly I don’t know about the “best” candidate but I have spent quite a lot of time on the server and am fairly knowledgeable about the server and about roles.
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?: To assist the overseers in their day to day running of the facility.
-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: I don’t really know about storylines per se, But as far as my character lore (this is a… synopsis not the full thing) I was a career soldier in the U.S. army who ended up getting a dishonorable discharge due to having “murdered” some “civilians.” After that I found my way into a para-military outfit (mercenary outfit) and worked with them for some years. While working with that outfit I ran into some facility personnel on a strange mission. I ended up being recruited into the foundation at that point. I was kind of passed around MTF units due to being a skilled operator. I have recently been wounded and while the doctors did their best, I am not really in fighting shape any more but still want to be a part of the facility and have decided to look into the administration side of the foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.