“the Doctor’s” SC application [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBootyWarrior

Apr 29, 2022
Which server are you applying for? (UK/US): US of A

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:129205472

Discord name: Doc Killinger#8891

For how long have you played on MRP: On US since day 1, on UK I spent a few months learning.

In what country are you located?: US of A

Time zone: GMT-6 (US Cental)

NATO name (regiment and rank): The Reverend (idek if I’m in a regiment there tbh)

NWO name (regiment and rank): “The Doctor” Col of SWB

Civilian name: The Butcher I believe

Do you have a mic?: Absolutely

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes it is.

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No

-

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: Maj and then Col as SWB (First Col of the server btw ?)

-

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?: Well, at this point I do have success leading my regiment to do the best they can, wether it is a victory or loss, SWB is consistently on top. I also have had mixed success in leading wars when no one else is on to do so. Last night I lead a Major victory. I did indeed lose the first war I lead, but as I lead more wars I believe I am getting better at it.

-

List your in-game ranks on MRP: First Col of the server, as well as having held Maj for a period before that.

-

List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths: I am a caring person. I truly want everyone to have fun with what they do. It is a game after all and if we aren’t having fun then what is the point? I have experience in command positions, I have some experience in leading wars. I (in my opinion) have lead SWB to be one of the top regiments in the server.
Weaknesses: I can be too kind at times. I probably don’t have the most experience in leading regiments or wars for that matter (but I am always trying to learn), I am a trash pilot.

Thank you all for taking the time to read my application and consider me for this honor of a position.
-Doc

Kuo

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 24, 2021
Application Accepted

Hello @TheBootyWarrior

Congrats on having your application accepted.

Please message me for an Interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.