Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+support
friendly and helpful and much more professional since becoming OSA

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
Good Evening @Dimitry, i have decided to leave you a +/- neutral support on this application

I think you could do good as an O5, you present yourself well and show you have a clear understanding of proper RP, what makes me somewhat hesitant to provide a full support isn't the lack of Snr CL4 roles, but rather what you understand about maintaining a good flow of RP on the server, because i feel you somewhat lack it, however I would love to be proven wrong, i wish you the very best of luck with your application

Dimitry

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Feb 2, 2023
Good Evening @Dimitry, i have decided to leave you a +/- neutral support on this application

I think you could do good as an O5, you present yourself well and show you have a clear understanding of proper RP, what makes me somewhat hesitant to provide a full support isn't the lack of Snr CL4 roles, but rather what you understand about maintaining a good flow of RP on the server, because i feel you somewhat lack it, however I would love to be proven wrong, i wish you the very best of luck with your application
completely understandable thank you for your feed back :D

Last edited:

Skinner

Sep 8, 2023
Alberta, Canada
Hello Dmitry, I will be giving you a - / + neutral support for the fact that you do not withhold the required previous experience for Site Command.
With this I would like to state that, nonetheless your experience with creating lengthy and passionate roleplay, as well as your contribution to most scenarios in-roleplay can be passed on as okay-ish. I would highly recommend moving into the Senior Clearance 4 fields of experience such as Site Administration or Department Lead to get a better grip on what Site Command really does, what you would be in for as a higher leading figure, and to really see the expectations of a roleplay leader like the members of the O5 Council and such as you would get to interact with them more often.

Eitherway, this application is good, and I wish you the best of luck nonetheless as you are trustworthy person and would probably be able to make up for such responsabilities if given the chance of course.

Toni

May 23, 2022
Ok I'm sorry but did anyone see his lore doc? :skull:
They clearly didn't, and it's absolute fire.
These people nowadays only take a half-assed look at the surface of the app, as if O5/ECM's job wasnt to just sit around documents all day.
Dmitry does better RP than 95% of people on the server.

Harry Nolan

Oct 6, 2022
+/- Neutral leaning towards Positive
- Really nice and
helpful
- Good knowledge of the server
- Good leadership
- Great Administrative skills

- Would prefer to have a Senior CL4 poisition

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Dimitry

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.