- NU7 PVT (held)
- GOC SPC (holding)
- E-11 LCPL (Holding)

CL4 positions:
- Consultant (held)
- Overseer assistant (holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
4 warnings
- 1x RDM (not fully understanding the rules on Civ)
- 1x (first time playing gensec and ending up killing a d-class without 3 warnings)
- Failrp (breaking in to the facility not as Parawatch)
- failrp (unknown not sure where it came from)
these where all from when i first started playing and I've learned from them

05-4
I am applying for the O5-4 role, after hearing of the terrible news that one of the overseers unfortunately stepping down. although the main reason and motivations behind the application is the fact that i have more fun creating Roleplay for players as it gives them a reason to continue playing the server aswell as an entertaining experience for players as a whole, currently i have been creating Roleplay as an Overseer assistant as well as many other jobs such as chef and Consultant before decided to spend more time as an OSA instead of consultant. and i managed this with great success when i came to creating different Roleplay situations with all sort of departments, i believe that the overseer position will allow be create alot more exciting and different Roleplay for players to get involved in, this role of 05-4 will also allow me elevate roleplay to a higher standard and involve alot more departments and people within ongoing roleplay as well as making sure that the roleplay is going in the correct direction.

Apart from the primary purpose creating and engaging in roleplay, the reason why i want this position comes seeing many people in high up positions getting removed some reason or the other and i feel that this position I'm able to make important decisions on applications or even assist people to get into higher positions to better the chain of command and the experience as a whole. i believe being in a position to have a say in certain applications such as Site director, site manager, overseer assistants, this will benefit the site massively as those roles are very important within the site and can effect it quite negatively so its crucial to make sure that the right person is chosen for the job.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
My primary strength lies in my experience within clearance level 4 positions on the site such as Consultant and Overseer assistant Throughout my journey as these are primarily jobs that require quite a bit of RP as well as documenting , I have predominantly occupied JR clearance level 4 roles and although i do lack the any senior Clearance 4 experience, i work closely with site command and i try my best to ask as many questions as i can to gain a better understanding of how things are run.

this and many other things provides me with a unique perspective on how the site runs aswell as giving me hands-on experience as a whole due to my past experiences as a Consultant, SR researcher and more recently an Overseer assistant this it has given proficiency in documentation more specifically google documents, spreadsheets aswell as formatting most of this knowledge comes from previous leadership roles on other sites as a CPT of E6/equivalent to NU7 this role was heavy on documentation as i had to write handbooks, edit rosters aswell as training documents, tests, and forms aswell as dealing with the administrative aspect of running a regiment.

i feel i have reached a point that i feel comfortable in a leadership position such as as this, administrative situations i believe i understand how the site structure, MTF's and departments are run although i do not have much CL4 experience i believe that my time as a consultant aswell as an overseer assistant has given me enough information and understanding of the site, I'm am also very eager to contribute alot more to the site by creating interesting and different RP in many different departments.

i feel i have been alot more involved with documentation within A-1 and OSA for example i have made multiple documents to assist in covering up envoy tests, and personal projects aswell as orders, i have got to a point where i feel comfortable documenting both externally and internally thanks to the OSA position giving me much more chances to create documents aswell as formatting them in a professional manner. I also decided to bring back the D-class classification program to both assist with the gensec work program aswell as documenting them for the foundation database, aswell as a Psych eval specifically for D-class as i found that when they came to med bay for RP it was a struggle to document and create RP situations for D-class.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
The main responsibility's of the council is to create roleplay, further develop projects aswell as create new projects to keep people entertained around the site. This is mainly done by implementing new orders as it gives assistants something to do and develop the situation gradually that make departments, Mobile Task Forces, site administration and other GOIs work with each other or even against each other to to accomplish these goals. This is the main freedom the council has, creating roleplay that makes the server fun for everyone.

The council oversees the site as a liaison towards site administration, the council acts as the final failsafe when it comes to site command, as a mentor towards the site administration. They only interfere with site operations only when it is needed.

Overseers function as enforcers, ensuring that respect is maintained, and goals are achieved throughout the entire site. In the event that a department or Mobile Task Force falls below a specified threshold, either in terms of respect or overall operations, an overseer takes action to realign everyone. The goal is to establish a cohesive and functional framework for everyone's operations.

They enforce and modify the Foundation Legal Codex, a process that involves consulting with the ethics committee, site administration, and internal affairs

the council Leverages their assistants and Alpha-1 operatives, overseers strive to maintain the standards of the foundation, the effectiveness of these two groups heavily relies on the standards set by the overseers it is important for overseers to actively involve their assistants and Alpha-1 operatives in as many roleplay scenarios and storylines as they can.

In consensus with site administration and the ethics committee, they act on reports and information to ensure that the right people are in the right jobs. There is importance in knowing when an individual has created roleplay and needs to be "punished" via a hearing or tribunal and when a person has neglected their duties, leading up to the deterioration of their department and needs removal. This is one of the main points that are currently enforced along the site, making it so that more extended roleplay could take place that would not lead to removals.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
the overseer council comes together to vote on many applications . These applications are voted upon via the thread system where everyone can discuss and make sure the right decision is made this helps the site massively as it gives them a wider variety of opinions which they can then elevate to other people, It is important to note that the final say is up to 05-1 as he is the chief overseer but will still use the input from -2,-3 and -4 to ensure he is making the right decision. They do this for the following roles:
- Overseer Council Member
- Director of research
- Overseer Assistant
- Mobile Task Force Alpha-1 Commander
- Site Director
- Site Manager
The council's performance is critical to the server's health. A good working council can provide the whole server with engaging and interactive events and RP where the council is only observing constantly and hosting storylines. The council must keep doing this, mainly to ensure that people do not fall in a state where they feel bored or not engaged with the server, as a role model for many people in site-65 to the point where you might be the reason they stay or leave.

Acting as a lesion on external platforms is something that falls towards both sides of site command. When discussions arise and they become uncivil and hostile, the overseers can collaborate with the ethics committee and site administration to serve as a middle ground between the parties.

lore and information:
>> requesting access <<

>> password required <<

>> brute_force attempted <<

>> access_granted <<

// searching database //

Personnel dossier: Dmitry Rodriguez

Last edited:

cityismy

May 10, 2023
+Support
Fucking yeah
holy smoreks
Wow!
The guy!
indubitably a OSA
the of all time
O5-1 dmitry when???

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
I feel like you should invest yourself into a department and gain a Senior CL4 position, or perhaps go for Site Administration instead of instantly going for a Site Command position.

Reactions: elad

Toni

May 23, 2022
+Support
App is extremely good, I'm so proud you went from goofy mayor/chef RP all the way up to CL4, godspeed

Shark

Jun 4, 2023
-SUPPORT

From the US side but just dropping my two cents here. O5 requires some amount of Sr.CL4 experience and neither of your CL4 positions are under that umbrella. I'd recommend working you way up into a director position or site administration before applying for a CL5.

Reactions: elad

Dimitry

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Feb 2, 2023
-SUPPORT

From the US side but just dropping my two cents here. O5 requires some amount of Sr.CL4 experience and neither of your CL4 positions are under that umbrella. I'd recommend working you way up into a director position or site administration before applying for a CL5.
thanks for advice :D, I'm working on getting a SR clearance 4 but unfortunately most jobs that suit me are unavailable my thought process was hey its an open position and I've always believed experience is not necessary but helpful and i have some sort of experience although that experience isn't senior it is experience and you can always learn more while on the job or in the future.

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
I feel like you should invest yourself into a department and gain a Senior CL4 position, or perhaps go for Site Administration instead of instantly going for a Site Command position.
I second this.
Dmitry you're a bloody amazing guy, but you just dont hold enough Sr CL4 experience in my opinion.

Dimitry

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Feb 2, 2023
-support

Not enough experience
fair enough, i find experience isn't everything it helps for sure but its how fast you learn and how much effort you put into a role :D
either way its a valid argument

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
-Support

The only experience you have is junior cl4, no experience within A-1, just OSA. I feel its better if you get a senior CL4 position first, such as Site Advisor

Status
Not open for further replies.