Civilian name: Caleb
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: yep
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: NA
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Fail rp
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I have been playing on the server for a minute now and I've interacted with 096 multiple times and I feel like I know enough about the scps to roleplay as him
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: 096 will sit and cover its face and cry. When a minute has passed 096 will start to roam.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: 096 can only go straight to it's targets location and nowhere else unless it's roaming while pacified.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: first you need to put a bucket on 096s head and then you let 096 kill all its targets. When 096 has killed all targets you use the re-containment beam, cuff it and go to 096's chamber and place 096 inside and get an engineer/tech expert to repair its door if needed.

Finesse

Jul 25, 2022
Steam ID: 1:593794106
Discord name: zz#6543
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 142 hours
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Ben doverton, Jimmy Sweet, makarov
Civilian name: Caleb
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: yep
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: NA
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Fail rp for combat jumping
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I have been playing on the server for a minute now and I've interacted with 096 multiple times and I feel like I know enough about the scps to roleplay as him
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: 096 will sit and cover its face and cry. When a minute has passed 096 will start to roam.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: 096 can only go straight to it's targets location and nowhere else unless it's roaming while pacified.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: first you need to put a bucket on 096s head and then you let 096 kill all its targets. When 096 has killed all targets you use the re-containment beam, cuff it and go to 096's chamber and place 096 inside and get an engineer/tech expert to repair its door if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.