096 App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 3, 2023
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:599145623
Discord name:xmouth_
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I think for about a month now maybe 2
In what country are you located?:USA (oorah)
Time zone:CST
Character name(s): Zane "Exotic" Jackson
Civilian name:Thomas smith
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): Scp 13 Total 961694209886949.png
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:none
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 warning for rdm as I killed a dclass that was stuck in the door
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: Im active a lot on the server and could provide good roleplay for 096 i also know the rules quite well for 096
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: When not breached just crouched/sitting on the floor crying/weeping until someone sees his face. When breached can sit for 60 seconds then is allowed to roam
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: He is allowed to go wherever his targets are, if he has no targets he must sit/crouch for 60 seconds before he starts roaming
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: First the containers would get scramble goggles and try to then bucket 096 after he has killed all of his targets so no one can see his face, if he is at the right body mass he would be beamed and cuffed and taken back to his cell(it is very important that the containers are fast to take 096 back to his cell or he may break the bucket)

McMuffin

Donator
Mar 3, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @xMOUTH !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,
@McMuffin

Status
Not open for further replies.