Mar 1, 2023
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:548058510
Discord name: HUGE MARK WHALBERG
For how long have you played on CG SCP: ABOUT 4 MONTHS
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): NEIL CARMINE ELSTON
Civilian name: JIMMY HOPKINS
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): (SCP-RP-UK)
Do you have a mic?:YES
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): IM SCP LVL 10 AND LVL 90 U CAN CHECK CANT UPLOAD FOR SOMREASON
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF-NU7-SPC
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:IVE HAD ABOUT 5 WARNS FAIL RP MOSTLY AND 1 BAN FOR FAIL RP
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I AM VERY GOOD AT THE GAME AND HOPFULLY BE ABLE TO BE SCP 096 AND KILL EVERYONE
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: SITTING ON THE FLOOR AND CRYING
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: SCP 096 IS ALOUD ANYWHERE EXEPT SUFACE
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: WAIT TILL HES CALM AND AND PUT A BUCKET ON HIS HEAD AND BEAM AND CUFF HIM

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
-Support
I am a US player but i mean the capitilzation isnt needed even without that where he is breached yes he can go to surface anywhere with a target thats why hes programmed that way and you dont wait til hes calm then to put a bucket you puytthe bucket first and 5 fail rp warns is quite alot of faile rp and what makes you suitable shouldnt be im good at the game and want to kill everybody Havent seen you in game because i play US but just looking at this application you need to just look around the forum and try to get the jist of making a application.

Sevoio

Mar 10, 2023
-support

Saw him two consecutive times rushing to 035 just to breach it as GSD sergeant and just logged out as I catched him the second time, if he can't even stand for basic RP rules I'd rather not think about using 096.

LMS

Donator
Jan 18, 2023
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello! @neil elston
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!

Your application was denied due to your warn history
and your overall lack of knowledge concerning 096.

You may reapply in 7 days

Kind Regards,
LMS​

Status
Not open for further replies.