Time zone: BST
Character name(s): Slash
Civilian name:Ducky Man
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Scp-RP-UK
Do you have a mic?: Yeah
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI,NU7
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: FailRp- Mixing, Job abuse, Failrp-raiding without approval, Pac 3 abuse
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: i have a understanding of how it works, i would bring a very good rp experience and people would fear my rage!
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: extremely docile,Crying,and wonders around his and alot of sitting.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: When breached SCP-096 is required to beeline directly to people that HAVE seen a picture of his face, this could include D-block if a D-class has seen his face.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: 096 will end anyone whos seen his face and after eveyone who has distressed him, you will beam him bucket him and cuff him and bring him back to his Cc. and return to usual habits.

Daanvy

CG Super VIP
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
Netherlands
Application accepted

Congratulations on having your 096 whitelist application get accepted, please contact any Admin+ in game by calling a sit (@096 whitelist) and you will be handed your whitelist. (Make sure you copy the link to your 096 application before-hand as they will have to double check.)​

Status
Not open for further replies.