096 application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinklesprinkle

Civil Gamers Expert
May 11, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79207388
Discord name: Vibrator Viking#1932
For how long have you played on CG SCP: estimation of a year (at minimum)
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: UK time
Character name(s): Abbie "dinklesprinkle" Oswald
Civilian name: Abbie Oswald
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: No as i am a mute so a mic would be pointless and annoying
-What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1679032396991.png
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: USA: Consultant, Director of medicine, Ethics committee Member | UK: Consultant, Director of medicine.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: RDM
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: i Feel like im one of few SCP's who tries to RP as SCPs instead of going for kills like 90% of the community seems to these days. I also follow the Golden and silver rule for SCP every time i play an SCP.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: Sit there until either someone natrually see's me or i get bucketed and taken back to containment.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: Anywhere that people who have seen the picture is aslong as i dont ignore them just to force people to look at my face.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: Once 096 has lost agro due to killing all targets, he will sit there until either reagro'd or beamed, bucketed and cuffed to be taken back to recontainment.

Last edited:

KeenunWild

Nov 21, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Dinklesprinkle !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,
Keenun Wild​

Status
Not open for further replies.