Discord name: * Sneezes *#5784
For how long have you played on CG SCP: about a month or more
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: Central
Character name(s): "Sneezes"
Civilian name: Hubert the merchant
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: -yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): -image_2023-04-02_130128873.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: -none yet

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: -one warn for failrp i think for hitting ci as 912

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: -I believe I would be suitable because I try to follow the rules as scp as best as i can as well have a good roleplay experience. I have also had many experience recontaining him and I think I could play as him very well.

What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?: -SCP 096 will face away from it's containment door crouched, and every once and a while he can walk around his chamber

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: -SCP 096 is to only chase and kill whomever looked at 096s face or picture the only time 096 is allowed to go to d block is if someone is in d block and saw his face/picture.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: Everyone Involved with containing 096 is to have scrambles, in order to contain 096 first he needs to be bucketed. It also helps to give callout to where 096 is to avoid anyone else looking at him. Once he has been bucketed and is no longer enraged he is to be beamed and cuffed and returned to his containment chamber.

Last edited:

Toad.

Sep 25, 2022
AUS
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello @Sneezes !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!

Your application was denied due to prior plagiarizing of another user's application. Additionally, lack of detail.

You may reapply in 3 days

Kind Regards,
Toad​

Status
Not open for further replies.