Status
Not open for further replies.

Komodo

Nov 4, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:510707624
Discord name: The Reaper#5525
For how long have you played on CG SCP: around 2 weeks
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: Southern texas (Idk my time zone)
Character name(s): 'Gambit' (Foundation) James 'Wildcard' Walkerson (CI)
Civilian name: 'Zeus'
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):1668567568152.png
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI, Intel agent, IA agent,
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 RDM warning. I was messing around in d block and accidently killed someone who was a head mod and gave me a warning despite me not understanding the rule at the time. I was unaware d class were not allowed to kill other d class because every time i enter D block i would see multiple d class fighting or killing each other.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I understand its lore and its rules.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: Cry while sitting. after being left alone for 1 minute begin wandering around the facility.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: 096 is only allowed to go where its target is and not allowed to break open doors where their target is not. For example: 096 is not allowed to break open 008 containment unless its target is hiding inside.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: 096 will be bucketed after or before killing all their targets. After being bucketed 096 is to kill all of its targets. after that 096 is to be cuffed and dragged to hcz while 096 attempts to break the bucket. After entering HCZ 096 is to be taken back to its Containment cell where 2 people are needed to successfully rc 096. 1 person will drag 096 into the airlock while the other operates it. After going through the airlock the E11 will pin 096 onto the floor in the midle of the cc and quickly exit 096's cc.

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Ace Gonzalez !
Thank You for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on Your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,

Alpha​

Status
Not open for further replies.