Denied 096 Picture Spawn in Pinewood

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

-It would add 096’s picture being able to spawn in Pinewood. This would mean 096 would have a chance to breach onto the surface to find the victim that saw his face. However, to balance the power of his picture being spawned, perhaps make it a 10% chance or a low chance of it spawning on the surface.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

-Increased RP of Pinewood citizens
-Nu-7 will see more action
-096 will be able to RP more
-Tech experts can get more experience repairing the doors 096 breaks
-Increased surface RP of E-11
-Increased RP for CI and a better chance of them being able to get 096 samples

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

-Citizens might keep looking at 096 once they respawn
-It might take too much time to recontain 096
-It might cause too much chaos

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

-I think this suggestion should be accepted simply because it increases RP. If 096’s picture can be spawned in the foundation, I think it should be allowed to spawn on the surface as well to make things a little more interesting. It would be fun to try to recontain 096 on the surface, while also fighting off CI. The chaos involved might just be what makes this a fun addition to the server. Additionally, I think the positives outweigh the negatives in my suggestion.

AceDiscounti

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 14, 2022
It would need to spawn away from citizen spawn locations, honestly i like the idea but since the picture spawning is RNG based it COULD(although unlikely) spawn on the surface several times which could cause issues and be really annoying to deal with

Snow

Jan 31, 2023
-support

why do I need to tell you reasons why this will get denied

Tusk

Jan 14, 2023
~Neutral
Positives:
Sounds fucking Epic as an 096 player
Free Surface breach :)
Negatives:
Pretty good chance nobody even finds the picture
Also pretty much pure BS for the entire site that now has looked at 096 as he sprints up to surface(also 096 players will just save the surface looker until they have a bag on and they are the last one, so they can get away from MTF, pro gamer strats)

AceDiscounti

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 14, 2022
~Neutral
Positives:
Negatives:
Also pretty much pure BS for the entire site that now has looked at 096 as he sprints up to surface(also 096 players will just save the surface looker until they have a bag on and they are the last one, so they can get away from MTF, pro gamer strats)
yeah i didnt even consider these negatives too, we all know 096 players are just gonna not RP it at all and bait it out like that so ima have to -Support this

Feb 16, 2023
~Neutral
Positives:
Negatives:
When 096 breach he screams. In general people already know 096 is breached before he killed someone. E11 would warn site before he even has made it out so on site mass murder would not happen/already happens anyways. It just makes it so he goes to surface. Not much of an issue.

Reactions: "Peasant"
Aug 8, 2022
When 096 breach he screams. In general people already know 096 is breached before he killed someone. E11 would warn site before he even has made it out so on site mass murder would not happen/already happens anyways. It just makes it so he goes to surface. Not much of an issue.
Either way, it would be a 10% chance or less that the picture even spawns on the surface.

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
you used to be able to get it in CI bunks as a really rare "feature", needless to say it was removed almost instantly
-support

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
How come?
if you hacked the dispensers in CI there was like a 1% chance or something to get 096 picture, it happened one day and staff thought it was a bug, once they got told it wasn't everyone started complaining and it was promptly removed for being too powerful/annoying

I really like the idea, but I'm concerned the picture would take ages to be found. This means that even if an 096 player patiently waits for his breach, he may have to leave the server before he even gets the chance to actually leave his chamber. Citizens aren't that active, CI isn't always there and the same thing applies to UNGOC. Sadly, I have to -support.

Status
Not open for further replies.