Denied 1.4 Rule For GOC Too

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moop

Feb 25, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Adds
GOC being able to go back to fight 323 or 8854, or any SCP’s they reached the surface.
Remove
Getting in trouble for breaking NLR.

[Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
The problem is it’s very hard to kill 8854 and 323 that camp ranger station because they usually jump around door spamming which is not allowed but they still do it.

I’ve been seeing a lot of 323’s team with Rangers too by trapping him in a cell when he’s full hp so he perma stalks people trhough the walls instatly killing us when we get close while trying to fight the Rangers

A lot of surface SCP’s break the rules including drinking AMX before they become 323 or 8854 to get permanent speed.

A lot of SCP’s that get to surface also rush our base and spawn camp us but we don’t wanna make a sit because we can potentially lose the chance of capturing the SCP.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
None. I see a lot of GOC break NLR for surface SCP’s and the SCP’s usually don’t complain but adding 1.4 rule for GOC too make it so we don’t have to worry.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
If Foundation get it I don’t see why GOC can’t get it as well to help our fivehold mission destruction.

ATOM

Apr 3, 2023
+support | i dont see why a military group would just forget that an scp is on surface, especially men who have died to it

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Moop ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

After speaking to the other two Supers on this we have decided because it should be common sense with SCPs that have breached that you can go back to try to contain them while they are still breached. It is exactly what happens with Foundation, and I do not see why this would be any different.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.

Kindest Regards,
Personnel Lead
Jules

Status
Not open for further replies.