100th Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quandale Pringle

May 26, 2022
Your in-game name: Jason "Whistler" Brown
Your SteamID: 76561198351148690
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198351148690/
Date of ban: 9/11/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM stacked bans Hound
Who banned you: Hound
Ban length?: 8 Weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I won't help any enemies.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes.
Why should you be unbanned: I was RPing as a chef defecting, and helping the D-Class escape and giving them guns. I was sneaking behind the gensec and killing them without them knowing, giving the D-Class a advantage to escape. I was trying to RP ok, some other SCPRP servers let you do that kind of stuff. Just think about it, the D-Class can easily tell the chefs how badly they are treated through the window, and during sweeps chefs can see the unethical things happening. All of the D-Class I was helping was happy I was helping them, because normally they never get outside of airlock without being gunned down. I've seen staff do the same thing too, helping D-Class, giving them guns and spawning entire armory's, but when I do it, then it's considered against the rules? Hound said I was trying to make him look stupid because he unbanned me, in fact I was trying to do the exact opposite. I only got 1 punishment for mic spamming, I was using a soundboard to get gensec's attention.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I'll be more fond of the rules.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
So I can RP with more knowledge of the rules.

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Hi. You were banned for Mass RDM, as you are not allowed to randomly kill, especially as a chef. You also have at least 7 bans within the last few months, thus allowing a Stacked Bans ban. I have nothing more to add.

Quandale Pringle

May 26, 2022
Also just to add I was told that the foundation and D-Class were on separate teams, therefore helping them out didn't make sense. D-Class and foundation are all under the foundation character category, D-Class are considered personnel.

Deleted member 55

Hi @Quandale Pringle,

As Hound mentioned you are not allowed to randomly kill people, if you have 7 bans for whatever reason in the past month, that allows for a Class X Stacked Bans punishment.

Also just to add I was told that the foundation and D-Class were on separate teams, therefore helping them out didn't make sense. D-Class and foundation are all under the foundation character category, D-Class are considered personnel.
Yes, they are under the same character, but that does not mean the D-Class should be supplied by people with guns. They are death-row inmates and are there solely for testing purposes.

Do not make another ban appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.