Status
Not open for further replies.

Quandale Pringle

May 26, 2022
Your in-game name: Robert Saint
Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:195441481

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198351148690/
Date of ban: 4/18/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): LTARP Rackarain
Who banned you: Rackarain
Ban length?: 12 hours
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): US
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Join back sooner and inform the staff of what happened
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: We were being interrogated for trying to unionize as chefs, I was enjoying the rp until my internet bugged out. After a few mins I joined back and I couldn't get back in interro so I let it go. I then hopped on gensec and then I was banned
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Once again: Join back sooner and inform the staff of what happened
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Obviously this was a misunderstanding and I am a bit upset that the staff member didn't pull me into a sit, maybe they saw my history and thought that I had to be banned.

Rackarain

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Greetings there Quandale
The reason for the ban is that the person who was interrogating reported you for ltarp thinking you left to avoid being arrested. I did check the logs that you did leave and after the 10 minute time span and the scoreboard. I did not see that you rejoined until after the ban that said you left. I am unable to see offline warn history so i don't know your prior history so this wasn't targeted in any way. I do support the unbanning and that i didnt double check to make sure i didnt miss you.

Dpw483 Ryan "Cincinnatus"

Sep 23, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Quandale Pringle ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

LTARP/LTAP bans should only be given out after the 10 minute period and after the staff member made sure that the person hadn't rejoined the server in those 10 minutes. You were banned after you had joined back meaning that this ban shouldn't have been given out. Because of this I will be unbanning you and removing your warn as you were not intending on leaving the server. LTARP/LTAP implies that the player leaving was intentional will you leaving was not.

Have a good time on the server!
Ryan.​

Status
Not open for further replies.