Denied 173 blinking system

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Alton

Aug 11, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

It would add a working blinking system to 173. (A bar that would display your eyes about to blink. And then once you blink you die, or 173 moves.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?

I looked to see if it has been suggested before me, I didn't find one before mines. But most likely someone has asked.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2)

It would allow other people to at least have a chance against 173

Instead of 173 just killing people when they are looking at him, adding a blinking system would be more rp like

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

Due to 173 standing still for 5 maybe 10 seconds because of the blinking system, maybe would have to buff his health

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

It overall would be better. It would look better, as once you blink 173 can move/kill you. Because the way it is now, how he can kill you when you are looking at him isn't like rp accurate. (Also he can kill people through doors, not sure if it is a glitch or intended)

Reactions: Tre

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
although this would be good for actual tests - during a 173 breach would be awful

You have 2-3 people blinking in a pattern, and have everyone else blasting 173. Wouldnt be too fun

Reactions: Bill Nye The Guy

Tre

Jan 7, 2024
Would be similar to the original game, but would have to be tweaked in order to give 173 a chance at killing people.

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
i forgor to give a support
-Support
-i like the idea for testing and what not, but this would kill 173 breaches (the 2 that occur anyways)

Edwin

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jul 10, 2023
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Maurice Alton ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

This would make it too difficult to play as 173 as it would rely on everyone in the room blinking at once.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.