Denied 2 More Slots for combat medics.

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simply

Dec 19, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Recently in a SCP-RP [USA] combat medics have been struggling to flag on due to all slots being filled. I suggest to add in two more combat medic slots.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
-The ability for combat medics to spread out more instead of all being in Med Bay or D-block
-Ability to have training with a good number of combat medics without pulling all combat medics up into the training house and leaving the facility without healing.
- combat medic squads specifically in SCP-RP [USA] have taken off recently, having two more slots open will allow people who aren't in the squads to be able to play Combat medic instead of it always being the people in squads.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
during a d-class riot Having Eight combat medics respond at once could be a bit overpowering, but I find it unlikely to the fact we can barely get all six to respond right now due to being spread so thin.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I believe that adding two more combat medic slots is a very small but much needed Improvement, specifically so that the people want to focus on squads and flag up without hindering people who would prefer to just play Combat medic normally.

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
-Support

No? 6 is more than enough. Its unfortunate you can't all log onto that role but you'll need to find another.

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
-support would be too powerful, CMs are already a strong role as it is.

Last edited:

Spaghetti

Apr 24, 2023
+Support
With the 2 sub-regiments (on US), it would be nice to have these 2 spaces so the people who want to participate in HH-3 and HH-11 can have space, while the people who don’t want to participate and just play CM with no relation can also play combat medic all at the same time.

Vexor

Jun 16, 2023
+Support. Maximum of 4 CM at a time in d block so increasing wouldn't affect that IMO. Having two more slots would also be appreciated on the UK server.

Murlon

May 31, 2023
-support

A combat medics primary function is to provide medical support in combat. I feel that 6 is plenty as you divided you can have one in almost, if not all, combative Foundation groups that could benefit from having one. I understand people enjoy the role as it gives them the freedom to involve themselves without being upheld to normal divisional standards but more than 6 is too much.

Second

What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Recently in a SCP-RP [USA] combat medics have been struggling to flag on due to all slots being filled. I suggest to add in two more combat medic slots.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
-The ability for combat medics to spread out more instead of all being in Med Bay or D-block
-Ability to have training with a good number of combat medics without pulling all combat medics up into the training house and leaving the facility without healing.
- combat medic squads specifically in SCP-RP [USA] have taken off recently, having two more slots open will allow people who aren't in the squads to be able to play Combat medic instead of it always being the people in squads.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
during a d-class riot Having Eight combat medics respond at once could be a bit overpowering, but I find it unlikely to the fact we can barely get all six to respond right now due to being spread so thin.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I believe that adding two more combat medic slots is a very small but much needed Improvement, specifically so that the people want to focus on squads and flag up without hindering people who would prefer to just play Combat medic normally.
Hippocrates Hammer the Third is not the only players onsite please realize this

Blondie

Mar 9, 2022
Sweden
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Simply ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

There is already 6 slots for combat medics, any more than that will be unbalanced.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.