Your SteamID: Jonjonesè_v7
Your steam community link: Jonjonesè_v7
Date of ban: today
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): RDM
Who banned you: James wolves
Ban length?: 1 day
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Scp-rp uk
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again: i will try to not get warnings anymore :(
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes, that's the reason i make this ticket
Why should you be unbanned: Hello civil networks support, i should be unbanned because : before today i already get banned for 3 days for 3 warnings i got in the game, after that i go back to the game and an admin named james wolves wanted to ban me AGAIN ! for the same 3 warnings, i tell him i already get banned for 3 days and i have a screen, but this man say i never get banned for the 3 warnings before, telling me i lied
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i will try to not get warnings anymore :(
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: SCP-RP server

Jul 22, 2023
Hi, thank you for taking the time to make a complaint, from what I remember you had 4 previous warns for RDM in the same month and you had committed RDM again so I escalated the punishment to a Class E ban, meaning that I would ban you for 3 Days,
Unfortunately due to the amount of sits I take my memory is a bit foggy, I will edit this responce if I remember any more.
-Thanks, Wolf

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2023
Hi, thank you for taking the time to make a complaint, from what I remember you had 4 previous warns for RDM in the same month and you had committed RDM again so I escalated the punishment to a Class E ban, meaning that I would ban you for 3 Days,
Unfortunately due to the amount of sits I take my memory is a bit foggy, I will edit this responce if I remember any more,
-Thanks, Wolf
I am still struggling to remember more, it would be a large help if you filled out the ban appeal forum correctly so I could see your STEAMID so I can view your warns
-Thanks, Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.