For how long have you played on CN SCP: Since 2022
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: Mountain
Character name(s): MrAero
Civilian name: Joey .M
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-1714432995677.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-I've held CI a few times in the past I dont remember how many times though
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I do Not believe so
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
-I want to have fun and I want to play scps more with this scp I can have fun and play with people on it.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- The usual behavior is friendly and supportive to foundation staff. It also depends on if its -1 -2 or -3 if it is 1 then he focuses on healing. If 2 then he Is transporting people and herself out of the dimension.. And if it 3 then he is helping with scp breaches and supporting mtf.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- I would aid the researchers because I don't take sides in combative situations and i focus on getting non combatives to saftey rather than fighting in combat
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- No I dont repel him as that would send him behind the researcher there for letting 076 kill the reseatcher.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- I do not help as i dont assis D class and I must provide assistance for people doing a morally good deed.

Status
Not open for further replies.