For how long have you played on CN SCP:
In what country are you located?:australia
Time zone: idk
Character name(s): charlie frautin
Civilian name:bobby b bob
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: yes but im ashamed of my voice
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): level 7 80 percent to level 8
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: mtf pvt
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: failrp x
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?: i just love the job the layout the fact i love helping people and or protecting in any way
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?: cohesive and non combative unless really necessary
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why? I aid combative because they are the ones stopping the raid the researches will be aided after
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why? yes because the researcher could potentially die and or lose health
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do? it depends on the situation of if i have permission or not if i do then yes if i dont then no

Attachments

• 1714366641541.png
    1714366641541.png
    196.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.