For how long have you played on CN SCP: Start of October 2023
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): Corbin
Civilian name: Bincor
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
Garry's Mod (x64) 06_04_2024 13_52_19.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF Nu7 CSG Tom Bald (HELD), MTF O-1 LT Corbin (HOLDING), CI-A Corbinetta (MRU-MED) (HELD), CI-A Corbinetta (HELD)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I believe that i am suitable for SCP-22415 as if I am not on O-1 I like to play more passive and less combat engaged jobs such as medical or techie. With this approach i can engage with more RP with the whitelist. I am able to stay in character and allow people to have more immersion with the SCP's and their abilities.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- Their usual behaviour is to aid non combative personnel. Aiding them in combative scenarios and to ensure their safety. They are also to go into their Helpers dimension when non combative are in trouble.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- SCP 22415's main priority is to aid non combative. So i would aid the researchers and prioritise their safety over other combatives.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- I would prioritise the researcher so i wouldn't repel him as it would put the researcher in more danger as a result of this. I would get the researcher out of there and into safety before thinking about engaging 076.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- SCP-22415's morals are to protect non combatives. If a D-class is proactively escaping it isn't correct to aid the D-class per the SCP's morals. So I would get the attention of a combative and let them know of this instance and disengage the D-class.

Status
Not open for further replies.