22415 uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:198888973
Discord name: Tyr Trolas
For how long have you played on CN SCP: A year now.
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Tyr Trolas
Civilian name: Bob Babley
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes.

-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):1716459818414.png
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF Nu-7, CI, Security Sergeant and GOC.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?: Because I am deeply familiar with SCP lore and the rules of this server, I understand the rules for SCP-22415 and my extensive experience with GMOD and my knowledge of the Foundation make me well-suited for SCP-22415.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?: SCP-22415 adheres to the Foundation’s goals of Securing, Containing, and Protecting, They act morally good assisting humans in good acts and help Foundation personnel during breaches without causing harm to other SCPs, They avoid intervening in combat or hostage situations, and when on the surface they must stay out of sight.
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?: I would aid the researchers running away from the fight, SCP-22415 cannot assist combative personnel in combat situations so my priority would be to ensure the safety of the non-combatives.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?: I would not repel 076 because doing so would risk alerting him to the researcher's presence thereby putting him in danger.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?: I would not assist him as he is a death row inmate, I would advise him to turn himself in to the Gensec ensuring he can receive medical attention safely.
-

Attachments

• 1716459818414.png
    1716459818414.png
    744.5 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.