Character name(s):
Sven Eriksson
Civilian name:
Johan Eriksson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
UK
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-GOC,NU-7 x2 E-11 CI
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
1717208640971.png

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
I enjoy playing as the SCPs mainly when on the server. More so as the passive ones just wondering around and interacting with others while lending a helping hand if possible. While being looking into these SCPs a bit more, feeling they would be ideal for my play style for a passive player. Their rules are simple enough and they all seem both helpful and very enjoyable.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
SCP-22415 exists (within the foundation) to help any morally good humanoids, no matter where it is currently located. If displaced outside the foundation it'd follow these same principles, but likely try and find it's way back into the foundation if possible, unless it's priorities were focused on helping some sort of non-combative GOC, Civilian, CI targets get out of some sort of combat scenario.
I'd imagine you'd mostly just mill about in the foundation and try to assist anyone who needs help in committing some sort of morally good deed. Helping heal people, assisting in getting non-combatives out of harms way, possibly even assisting in ethically or morally-good testing.
If there's nobody non-combative around in a breach as well, they're allowed to assist in containing that breach. I think that this would keep them anchored in the foundation somewhat, seeing as they wouldn't breach themselves willingly.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- I would protect the fleeing researchers as they are non-combative and are unable to defend themselves self, unlike the MTF units.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
If 076 has not notice the researcher I would not repel the SCP as that might put the researcher in harms way and would be against the morals of 22415

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- If the Dclass is trying to escape or harm anyone I would not aid him as they would not be considered morally good
1718690488047.png

Revolutionary

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 25, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello Sven Eriksson !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive your whitelist!

Kind Regards,

'Revolutionary'​

Status
Not open for further replies.